FS: Custom Suhr Modern Koa 7 String Guitar - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-25-2015, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

FS: Custom Suhr Modern Koa 7 String Guitar

I very reluctantly have my custom made Suhr Modern Koa 7 String guitar for sale with G&G Custom Hardshell Form-Fit Case.

It is by far the best guitar I have ever owned and played and I have owned a lot of high-end guitars such as Blackmachines, MM JP's, Ibanez Universe, Les Pauls and Fender Strats.
This guitar is amazing to play.The neck is really fast and easy and the tone really is immense.
I have installed a calibrated ceramic set of Black Hawk Bare Knuckle 7 string pickups, which sound amazing and are very versatile. The original pickups which came with the guitar are the Suhr JST 7-Hot Neck & Bridge Humbers which are also included in the sale.

It has only ever stayed at home and has always been kept in the case and only played when I have had time at home. I use other guitars for work (teaching, session playing, gigs, etc).
I am selling it for financial reasons and I really can't afford to keep it as I'm hardly using it and it really needs an owner who is going to get the most out of the guitar.

The guitar is in emaculate condition all round, I really have looked after it.

Here's the full specs:

Guitar Model: Suhr Modern 7 String

Body Wood: 1 piece Figured Koa

Neck Wood: Roasted Birdseye Maple

Finger Board: Ebony

Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical 7. 780-850

Neck Radius: 16"

Headstock: Matching Figured Kao

Tuners: Hipshot Locking Tuners

Nut: Floyd

Nut Width: 1.650

Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel

Bridge: Floyd Rose Original 7-String

Hardware: Chrome

Input Jack: Side Jack

Electronics: Volume,Tone, 5-Way, push/pull to split bridge Humbucker

Pickups: Bare Knuckle 7 String Black Hawk Calibrated set Ceramic 4wire - The original pickups Suhr installed are Suhr JST 7-Hot Neck & Bridge Humbers.

Finish: Natural Gloss

Inlay: Mother of Pearl logo with gloss headstock

Case: G&G Custom Hardshell Form-Fit Case

I ordered and paid £3899 brand new from Suhr and I am selling for £2500 ovno. I am open to serious offers only.

If you're interested please pm me or email me at richardwood5 at hotmail dot com and I can also send you pictures.

Cheers
Richard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
7 string , custom , for sale , guitar , suhr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode