FS: DIEZEL Einstein 50watt Guitar Head (UK Seller) - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

FS: DIEZEL Einstein 50watt Guitar Head (UK Seller)

Sadly i'm having to part company with my beloved and amazing DIEZEL Einstein 50 watt head....
I've owned a LOT of tube amps over the years and this one has been my favourite by a long way but it's just not getting the use it deserves so it's time to let someone else enjoy this fantastic sounding amp.
As far as build quality, design and tone goes, amps don't get much better than this!!!!

The amp is in absolutely fantastic condition. No scuffs, tears, nicks, dinks or damage whatsoever. It's only had home use and has been very well looked after.

Due to it's weight a sale within the UK would be preferable. Cash on collection would be ideal and depending on where you live i could possibly meet you half way (i'm just West of Cardiff, South Wales on the M4).
If not i'd be willing to arrange shipping at the buyers cost once payment has cleared (Paypal 'Gift' or Bank Transfer).
I'm not against shipping to continental Europe but i'm finding it difficult to find any shippers that provide full and comprehensive insurance on amps when shipping internationally.

I really need to get this sold so i'm asking Ģ900 (UK Pounds) for the amp, which, if you look around at what these go for, really is a great price.

I have iTrader feedback here and also on Sevenstring.org under the same username. I can also provide my e.bay feedback link (over 200 stars, 100% Positive Feedback) if you need further feedback reference.

If you have any questions at all please PM/Message me here and i'll get back to you asap.
Thanks for looking!

Pics below -> -> ->

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nstein50-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nstein50-9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tein50-6-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ein50-11-1.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 04:55 PM

Re: FS: DIEZEL Einstein 50watt Guitar Head (UK Seller)

Do you ship to Canada?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots-paul View Post
Do you ship to Canada?
I'd be willing to ship to Canada if you can find a suitable courier/shipper who will insure the amp adequately.
Everyone i've enquired with over here will cover against loss during shipping internationally (for an extra Insurance cover fee) but they only cover up to around Ģ200's worth of damage if something happens to it in transit.

To ship it that kind of distance i think you'd have to ship it in a proper flightcase to ensure it reached you safely and intact.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Amp is now SOLD!!!!!!

Thanks very much to all at Jemsite.
Closed Thread

Tags
50 watts , amp for sale , diezel , uk seller

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode