FS: EBMM Sub1 & Line 6 Vetta II 2x12 cab - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

FS: EBMM Sub1 & Line 6 Vetta II 2x12 cab

Item for sale:
Ernie Ball Music Man Sub 1 guitar and a Line 6 Vetta 2x12 extension cab.

Description & Condition:
EBMM Sub 1 guitar is in good to shape. I would say that it's in great shape but the nut cracked under the low E string. I tried filing the nut so a larger string would fit better. Oops. I did buy a new nut(that I'll include) for it but I haven't got around to replacing it. It has been played a bit but not abused. It is black with a textured finish. Comes with a decent gig bag. These guitars are amazing! built in the USA for a very good price. I wish I could keep it but I promised my self that I'd sell this one if I got another EBMM JP7.

The Line 6 Vetta 2x12 extension cab is pretty much in perfect condition. It hasn't left my house. Sounds great but open back cabs just aren't my thing. I think it handles 150 watts. Mono/Stereo operation. And I have all the original packing and boxes to ship it in. Also, please note that these cabs work best with Line 6 gear.

Asking Price:
EBMM Sub1 -- $350 shipped
Line 6 Vetta 2x12 ext. cab -- $315 shipped

My Location:
Bozeman, MT USA

Terms of Sale/Purchase:
Paypal is prefered for payment but money orders will also work.
I would prefer to ship only to the continental US but as with everything else I sell... If you're willing to pay all of the shipping costs, I'm willing to ship it.

Other Information:
Pics can be seen here
For any more info, please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-21-2005, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS: EBMM Sub1 & Line 6 Vetta II 2x12 cab

Please close.
Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
ernie ball , extension cab

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode