FS: Fender Nashville Tele-Tremonti Wah- Electro Harmonix 6l6 tubes - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

FS: Fender Nashville Tele-Tremonti Wah- Electro Harmonix 6l6 tubes

Hey guys looking to sell a few items if you are interested.

(Mint) Fender Nashville Telecaster (candy apple red) Guitar was purchased July, 05 and has Jerry Donahue brigde telecaster pickups. Guitar has had a full-setup which includes frets dressed, crowned, neck adjusted, upper string nut shaved to exact specifications to allow perfect string tension. Guitar also features a rosewood fingerboard. I have also added the Schaller locking strap nuts for added security. No blemishes,dings,scratches it is as new as can be. I will include gig bag at a price of $ 525.00 or hard shell case $ (575.00) it is up to you. I will ship UPS and insure for the full value of the guitar.

(Mint) Mark Tremmonti Power Wah (black) switchless with a 16db boost. The Wah is Mint condition, no nicks, scratches dents or other this thing is tough. Haven't played it or used it since August 05 since I bought a dunlop 535q. I really would love to get rid of this item as well. Would settle for $90 dollars and it is out the door to you.

(New) ok finally the last item up for sale is a pair of 6L6 Electro-Harmonix power tubes. They were a Christmas gift and They are still sitting in the box and have not been used or installed. I have to many Sovtek 6L6s that I'd rather keep. The set will sell if you are interested for $25 for the pair. Each is valued at $14.95 each. www.tubedepot.com.

I will ship to US addresses only, I will pay shipping to you at no cost to the buyer. I will insure for full value of each item. (Payment preferred would be certified check or money order) E-mail me privately if anything catches your attention. P.S sorry I don't have photos of items I do not have a digital camera, so for specs and details visit their respected companies.

Thanks
Armando Cordero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
candy apple red , rosewood fingerboard , schaller locking , string nut , string tension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode