FS: Fender Twin and Digitech fx unit: UK - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-27-2005, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

FS: Fender Twin and Digitech fx unit: UK

Hi all, Okay I want to sell my Fender Twin and digitect effects unit (which I had on the bay until I got scammed!)

Item for sale: 1997 Fender Twin 100W 2x12 all valve guitar amp.

Description & Condition: Classic, awesome sounding and very loud amp. Has two channels (one clean, one dirty) plus a switchable gain on channel one (effectively making 3 channels), and reverb. It's in pretty much mint condition, was overhauled about 18 months ago (any dry solder joints re-done and volume pot replaced), all works perfectly, no dings in the vinyl, etc. Comes with footswitch, manual, vinyl cover and four spare power valves (I recently replaced the power valves but the old ones were fine, so they have been used but work fine). It used to have a crackle (in the sound) which is why I replaced the valves, but it wasn't them and I have just had the crackle fixed (it was only a dodgy resistor). These amps I think are around £1200 new, my local music shop just sold a second hand one for £700.

Asking Price: £600

My Location: Bideford, N Devon, UK

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Obviously this is heavy so I'd rather not send it (although probably could at a push), would consider meeting somewhere in the UK - talk to me.

Item for sale: Digitech RP12 guitar effects processor

Description & Condition: Professional quality guitar or bass effects unit, still boxed with power supply and manual. Loads of effects, hugely versatile, in excellent condition (just a few small chips in the paint). Metal cased so will stand up to the strongest foot, including controller pedal which can be assigned to wah, whammy, volume, gain or anything - in fact, any effect parameter can be assigned to any pedal! 256 programs, including the following effects:
Noise gates, compressors, distortions, cabinet emulators, chorus, flanger, phaser, tremelo, sampler, wah, reverbs, delays, harmony, intelligent pitch shift, four band swept EQ, tuner, and the famous digitech whammy. All in stereo with full MIDI capability.
This is a link to the manual (pdf file): http://www.digitech.com/ftp_mirror/P...nuals/rp12.pdf

Asking Price: £150

Terms of Sale/Purchase: UK postage would be around £10

Other Information: email or PM me for pics or any questions.

cheers,
Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
digitech whammy , fender twin , local music shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode