Haven't been active here for a few years, but had a couple guitars I though might be of interest here. Plenty of refs if needed....
1997 PRS Custom 22
Recently acquired this in trade...need to thin the heard if possible! Sweet older PRS...blue flamed 10 top, gorgeous abalone bird inlays, and everything's original as far as I know except for the custom abalone inlayed rosewood truss rod cover.
The condition is very good. There are 3-4 small dings along the bottom strap pin edge, and one tiny ding on the top in that area. There is also a small ding on the back tip of the headstock...otherwise it's really in great condition. Only very minor fret wear. Missing trem bar.
OHSC included...it's in good shape, although the handle is a bit worn.
This guitar plays and sounds great.
PICS HERE: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...PRS%20CU%2022/
$1450 shipped/ConUS (+ PP fees is used)
PRS SE Santana
- Recent version...looks like a reall USA PRS Santana. It's in excellent + condition...includes truss wrench, cheap cable, whammy bar and really nice PRS gigbag. Enormous bang for the buck!
PICS HERE: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...0SE%20Santana/
$425 shipped/ConUS (+ PP fees is used)
- Recently wanted to get back in to a floyd equipped guitar and pick up this guitar along with another one, and I prefer the other guitar, so this one is up for sale. It's "black pearl" finish and in excellent +condition.
Includes whammy bar, manual, strap locks, hang tags, allen wrenches, and original J-Craft hard shell case. Also includes a Joe Satriani strap.
PICS HERE: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...anez%20JS1000/
$875 shipped/ConUS (+ PP fees is used)
- 1968 ri Les Paul Custom (black/nickel)
- Blackface Fender Deluxe Reverb or Vibrolux Reverb (no reissues)
- Gibson Explorer (natural gloss preferred)
- Vintage 1957/58/59 Les Paul Jr singlecut
- Danocaster (alder/rosewood)
- Maybe an amp, such as...Carol Ann 50w with EL34s
- And, for the PRS, maybe an SC245