FS/FT 2010 Ibanez RGD320 MGS - Brand New - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

FS/FT 2010 Ibanez RGD320 MGS - Brand New

Hello,

I have a brand new, still in box RGD320 MGS for sale. Not factory second. $400 firm or would consider an acoustic or older S or RT series in trade. I am located in Western Canada. No case but will double box. Pm me if interested.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial]The RGD320 Electric Guitar is designed for modern shredding rock styles that require tuning down a step. The 26-1/2" scale length offers comfortable string tension even when using .010-046 string gauge with no sacrifice in playability. Factory tuning on the RGD320 is D-G-C-F-A-D. The crystal cut of the neck joint offers maximum playability on the upper frets and the 24-fret bolt-on thin Wizard II neck profile helps take you all the way there at lightning speeds. The comfortable Edge III low-profile tremolo bridge lets you create musical mayhem without going out of tune. Ibanez designed high-output VK Down Tunz pickups to give you a punchy sound.

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial]Solidbody double cutaway
Basswood Body
3-piece bolt-on maple neck
26-1/2" scale length
Wizard II neck profile
A deep cut neck joint
1.69" nut width
24 jumbo frets
Rosewood fretboard
15.75" fretboard radius
Sharktooth fretboard inlays
Edge III bridge
VK2-DT bridge pickup
VK1-DT neck pickup
Master Volume, Master Tone controls
5-Way blade pickup selector
Die-cast tuners
Black hardware
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: FS/FT 2010 Ibanez RGD320 MGS - Brand New

pics??
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Sorry I do not have 10 posts yet so cannot post a link for pics.

The guitar is brand new and still in box. Never played. If you look one up on teh internet it is exactly the same. If you pm me I will see if we can get the photo bucket link to you. Mu user name on photo bucket is mopar_nut_440_6 if you want to search that way.

Cheers,
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 11:36 PM

color?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

[quote=jwingpg;1065486]Hello,

I have a brand new, still in box RGD320 MGS for sale. Not factory second. $400 firm or would consider an acoustic or older S or RT series in trade. I am located in Western Canada. No case but will double box. Pm me if interested.

The RGD320 Electric Guitar is designed for modern shredding rock styles that require tuning down a step. The 26-1/2" scale length offers comfortable string tension even when using .010-046 string gauge with no sacrifice in playability. Factory tuning on the RGD320 is D-G-C-F-A-D. The crystal cut of the neck joint offers maximum playability on the upper frets and the 24-fret bolt-on thin Wizard II neck profile helps take you all the way there at lightning speeds. The comfortable Edge III low-profile tremolo bridge lets you create musical mayhem without going out of tune. Ibanez designed high-output VK Down Tunz pickups to give you a punchy sound.

Solidbody double cutaway
Basswood Body
3-piece bolt-on maple neck
26-1/2" scale length
Wizard II neck profile
A deep cut neck joint
1.69" nut width
24 jumbo frets
Rosewood fretboard
15.75" fretboard radius
Sharktooth fretboard inlays
Edge III bridge
VK2-DT bridge pickup
VK1-DT neck pickup
Master Volume, Master Tone controls
5-Way blade pickup selector
Die-cast tuners
Black hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAl96 View Post
color?
The color is metallic gray sunburst. It is a very nice finish and looks great with the black hardware.

Tags
ibanez , rgd320

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

rgd320
RGD320
rgd320 forum
rgd320 forum

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode