Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS/FT Blaze Bridge, and Digitech Pedals

999 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  7stringofablick 
#1 ·
First is a Brand spankin' new Blaze bridge. Installed it last night and i'm taking it out for something different. only cut about 2" of lead, so there is gobs left. still in brand new condition with box and paperwork. Would like a D-Activator, lol, i know...or an Evolution 7. Color doesn't really matter. PM with offers. Will sell outright for $55 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Also for sale/trade are two digitech pedals: one is a digidelay and the other is a Synth wah. Both in perfect working order and are in great shape. the Digidelay has a scratch on the side that doesn't breach the paint, and goes unnoticed really.

Digidelay-$45 + shipping to lower 48 states
Synthwah-$40 + shipping to lower 48 states.

will also trade either one of these (or both) for a White or black Dimarzio Evolution 7, or a white (only) blaze neck.

All in all, i need one Evo 7 in black or whatever color (or a d-activator, though i know i won't find one), one Evo 7 specifically in white, and one blaze neck specifically in white. That said, i guess if someone had a pair of Evo 7's in white, i'd take them instead of the blaze neck (though i'd prefer the blaze). If i can get trades for all, great. If not these are all for sale as well.

PM with offers!!

Eric

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.