FS/FT CAE 3+Se, Mesa 2:90, Splawn Quick Rod - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

FS/FT CAE 3+Se, Mesa 2:90, Splawn Quick Rod

Hi Guys,
I'm selling a few of my Amps I will post pics shortly. (wife has the camera)

CAE 3+SE. Arguably the best sounding preamp made today. Mine has the transformer upgrade which makes a huge difference in tone. It is in remarkable shape.
$1200 obo+shipping

Found in the racks of:
Michael Landau, Steve Lukather, Neal Schon, Edward Van halen (used on the F.U. *.K. album) Green Day..etc....

Mesa 2:90. This is the amp John suhr recommends with his 3+SE as it sounds the most like the test amplifier he used when designing the 3+. This is the more coveted blue light model. I'm told it sonds better than the newer ones but have no reference to base this on. It is in very good shape. $700 obo+shipping

Spawn QR:
This is a newer QR with the effects loop. It has the flames plexi glass logo. A great modded marshall. oOe of the best at VH tone. There are a few tolex dings but you'd have to be on top of it to notice. $1150 OBO.+shipping

**** I will gladly trade for older Jems*** I like the 777 series necks and will even trade towards the right LNG. Repaints/Project Jems with the right neck are cool too.

Thanks,
Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2:90 boogie simulclass , cae 3+ , splawn quick rod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode