FS/FT Custom RG Color Changing Sparkle Finish (Dimarzios) - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

FS/FT Custom RG Color Changing Sparkle Finish (Dimarzios)

Well im really gassin hard for a S Series so this is going to be thrown out there and hopefully someone will find some interest in it..

I will only trade for a S Series no other trades will be considered.

It started its life off as a RG420 Body, and RG320FM Neck. I have since did numerous faux binding, and color changing sparkle finish(pearl grey in lower light settings). I have loaded this guitar with custom painted Dimarzio PAF Pros. The paint seals the faux binding and is extremely durable. The headstock has had the Ibanez logo removed and the RG320FM etc from the back of the headstock as well. A USA Custom Decal has taken its place. A brand new never installed White Dimarzio Clip Lock strap will be included with the guitar.

Hardware is all original Ibanez parts an the trem is a Lo TRS. Switch is a 3 way with the standard Neck,Both,Bridge.

Guitar is in good condition and I will list everything to the finest detail. Anyone who has bought or traded with me knows I list every flaw even if its the smallest of things.

Guitar has been custom finished by myself, the top and sides are extremely shiney but the back has more of a matte finish(Still color changing sparkle). there is one small ding about 2mm on the bottom side of the guitar. There is a couple of nicks on the upper arm just thru the clear coat. The back of the guitar has some scratches in the matte finish.

I am looking to get what I have into this guitar or trade for a S Series Ibanez.

I am asking $475 + Shipping if it doesnt sell I will keep it and find a different way to fund my gas issue..

Its a very nice playing guitar and its beautiful to see especially if you gig out it will look fantastic under stage lights.

I have a couple pics of the finished product and will take more tonight when I get home from work..

GUITAR DOES NOT COME WITH A CASE BUT WILL BE PACKED AND INSURED PROPERLY

USA ONLY

http://www.ibanezpodxt.com/RGDONE/DSC_0002.JPG
http://www.ibanezpodxt.com/RGDONE/DSC_0003.JPG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS/FT Custom RG Color Changing Sparkle Finish (Dimarzios)

OK A change of mind.. I dont want to sell it

I WILL STILL TRADE FOR A S SERIES ONLY

I repeat its off for sale and trade only...

It plays nice LOL
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS/FT Custom RG Color Changing Sparkle Finish (Dimarzios)

LOCK IT UP OFF TO EVILBAY.. The gas has hit me hard LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
clear coat , clip lock strap , dimarzio clip lock , dimarzio clip lock strap , dimarzio paf , dimarzio paf pro , dimarzio paf pros , paf pro , paf pros , playing guitar , standard neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode