Ibanez JEM Forum banner
2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Weirdbeard 
#1 ·
1st off sorry to have my 1st post be an ad. I am a regular over at Sevenstring.org and have a 100% positive feedback rating on ****.

For sale I have a pink PAF Pro. It is in the original box, but has been used. I had it in my RG550 for a short time before replacing it with an X2N. It has been sitting around for a while and I figured I might as well sell it. I am asking $50 or an even swap for and of the below pickups that I need. I will try to take a pic tonight and post it.

$50

or trade for:

All 7 String PUs:
X2N7
Blaze 7 Neck
EVO 7

#4 ·
Yes, It is F-Spaced. I measured and it is 2.01" from pole 1 to pole 6, which = F-Spaced. The below is from the FAQs at Dimarzio.com. Just uploading the picture now.

F-spaced pickups measure 2.01" (51 mm) center-to-center from the first polepiece to the sixth. Standard-spaced pickups measure 1.90" (48 mm). Although some players believe that F-spaced pickups are only for the bridge position of tremolo bridge guitars, many guitars with fixed bridges (including late 1990s Gibson Les Pauls and Epiphone LPs) should have F-spaced pickups in the bridge position. Most tremolo equipped guitars that have a nut width of 1-11/16” (43mm) or more should also use an F-spaced pickup in the neck position. If you’re replacing a bridge-position pickup and you're not sure what your string-spacing is, it's usually better to get an F-spaced model. It is not necessary for the strings to pass exactly over the center of the polepieces for best performance, but it is wise to avoid a situation where the E strings are sitting completely outside of the outer polepieces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.