Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT Dimarzio Pups and Others

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  screamndemon69 
#1 ·
I'm cleaning out my pickup box to raise $ for other pickups (SD Mustaine Livewires) or to trade for pups I'll actually use.

Tone Zone (DP155F) is F spaced, black, minor corrosion on poles, over 7" of lead wire. Box included but no screws/springs.

Air Norton (DP193) is black, near perfect condition (no corrosion), over 11" of lead wire. Box included but no screws/springs.

Steve's Special (DP161F) is F spaced, black, near perfect condition (no corrosion) with over 5" of lead wire. No screws/springs or box.

$45 plus shipping - each firm. US Postal money order or Bidpay. shipping combined for multiple pups.

I might be willing to trade for a same condition Seymour JB or Jazz. Other pickups will also be considered (PAF Pro, qualiy singles, ect) and color matters not. Hit me back with what you have as I'm usually looking for parts too (RG/Jem/S).

Here's some misc IBZ pups (all black):

V7 Ibanez pups (x3). All 3 in great shape with over 5" of lead with no corrsion on poles. No screws/springs.

V8 Ibanez pups (x2). One has 7" of lead wire with very minor corrosion and the other has 5" of lead wire with no corrosion.

$20 each shipped in the US or I can make a deal if you want more than one. PM me here for quote.

I am willing to ship outside of US but need payment via Bidpay or an International money order (has to clear before shipping).

Thanks and just PM me if you have questions. The descriptions are 100% accurate so please, no pic requests - they are pickups.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Rich. I'll get those posted out to you and get you the tracking ASAP

The Dimarzios are gone. I'll leave this post up for the V series and I'm willing to take offers from anyone wanting to upgrade their AH or QM pups with any of these V7, V8's. I'll make a great deal for anyone wanting any of the two (2) V7's or one (1) V8 I still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.