FS/FT Dunlop/Digitech/Pickups - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:49 PM Thread Starter

FS/FT Dunlop/Digitech/Pickups

I have a Digitech Rpx400, I've been trying to sell it or trade it for awhile but you guys probably have insanely expensive gear so thats probably why no one has bought it yet. standing8count was going to pm me if he ever got an edge trem he didn't need to trade for it but I haven't heard from him in months and he hasn't posted here for about 2 months. So I decided to repost it here. It is near mint condition, has a few scratches around the edges and on the bottom (from sliding it on carpet). I have all the original boxing and wires but the boxes are a little smashed from me recently moving. The patches aren't all stock but I believe you can download the stock ones off the Digitech Website
$165 (Usually $250-300)

Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Classic Fuzz, it is in PERFECT condition. Used about once in its life, the only problem you will find with it is that it might be a little dusty but I'll do the best I can to dust it off I should have the little box for it somewhere but since I just moved it will be a game of "I swear I just saw it!"
$70 (usually around $80-100)

I also have 2 Humbuckers Dimarzio/Ibz pickups off of my Rg-2570. They are in very good condition and worked fine before I replaced them with an Evo and Air Norton, so they should be all good If you want the single I'd have to take it out of my guitar and I'd need a replacement single before I do that. But PM me about it if you want.
$25 each

I'd gladly take a trade for these as well, I am looking for an Rg or Jem neck, Edge or Lo Pro tremolo, and possibly a Rg or Jem body. Also I'd trade for a single pickup for my Rg, I am not sure what I want yet but make some offers I am looking at maybe a Blade style Dimarzio.

As of right now I only have pics of my Rpx400, I hopefully will be able to go over and borrow my friends camera to snap some pics of the Dunlop and the Pickups.

I am in Naples, Fl and I am looking to ship to the US only (but may ship internationally depending on where you live)

Pm me for offers or any questions or
Email me at
[email protected]
and make sure you say who you are so I don't think it is spam or something, I get a lot in my gmail account, haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS/FT Dunlop/Digitech/Pickups

Rpx400 pics
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...rusher/RPX400/

forgot to post those, I had them from before so I still dont have pics of the other items.

I also noticed on that Dunlop Fuzz pedal the knobs have a little bump of plastic where it looks like it was attached to the other knob at some point in time by a little plastic bridge. (I'll try and get pics to show) Also speaking of the knobs, none of the pics on the internet I can find to show you an example of what it looks like have the same knobs as mine does.

These are the knobs
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...er/DAVJHF2.jpg
but this is the pedal
http://bothner.co.za/products/guitar/hendrixfuzz.jpg

and here is a pic of the pickups when they were in my guitar
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...0/_MG_3661.jpg
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 03:46 PM

The "knobs" you speak of are probably the rubber sleeves you can take on or off of the Dunlop/MXR pedals.
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

hm, I was looking at em earlier and thinking that possibly there was some type of top that goes on the knobs that I wasnt sure about. So I'll have to check that out once I get back. Thanks man
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

can't edit so I'll just post again, yeah I believe you are right. But they are stuck on there pretty good.

I will price drop the Dunlop to $65
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 01:21 AM

PM'ed
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

a little late but, I replied the day after you pm'd

and to address his question he had, no the prices are not set in stone so feel free to pm me and try and negotiate. I am just trying to get some money since I'm a poor highschool student that can't get a job cause everyone is firing and no one is hiring!!! (and I have bad GAS)
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

everything still for sale, last week I had my pickups sold to a buddy but he needed the money back and since I'm such a nice guy I reversed the deal. hah

I still don't have pics of the pedal or pickups out of the guitar but whoever wants to buy I will happily annoy my friend till I can use his camera
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 09:20 PM Thread Starter

pickups have an offer pending
Just have to remove the mid from my guitar this week and all should be good.

If you guys have anything to trade please pm me because I'd love to see what you have to offer, I'd prefer money but Ibanez parts for a project or even like cheap strats I will consider.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:45 PM

Just a heads up... standing8count is my guitar tech and he's been busy with me on the road. And at the same time having computer [email protected] home. He said he apologized for not getting back to you newbieguitarmaker. He hasn't gotten any Edge trems thus far. He says good luck with your sale though!
Thanks,
Joe
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredhead74 View Post
Just a heads up... standing8count is my guitar tech and he's been busy with me on the road. And at the same time having computer [email protected] home. He said he apologized for not getting back to you newbieguitarmaker. He hasn't gotten any Edge trems thus far. He says good luck with your sale though!
Thanks,
Joe
oh! thank you Well tell him if he still wants it, it is still up for trade. Most people on jemsite probably have G-Systems so I will possibly have the Digitech for awhile haha.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

Pickups sold, other items still available!
Don't be afraid to ask for a deal or trade because I am lenient.

A whammy pedal would be a good trade (hint: I have GAS)
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

Bump, still up for grabs is the Dunlop and the Digitech
both in great condition
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

lock it up, my friend wants the dunlop and the digitech is going to be off to **** again.
Closed Thread

Tags
air norton , edge trem , edge trems , guitar tech , jem neck , jimi hendrix , near mint condition , pro tremolo , whammy pedal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode