Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS/FT: Ibanez JPM100P1 and Charvel EVH Art Series red/black/white

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dreamytheater 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Jemsiters!

Two brilliant pieces available.

First one is the John Petrucci Signature model. From 1995 and completely stock. In very good condition - even has the protective plastic film on trc and control cavity and all the colours on top are very vibrant and unfaded!! Very, very small signs of wear - a few fine scratches. Knife edge is little worn, but the trem holds tuning 100%. Ohsc included.

Pics.
Price is 1650€.

Second one is the EVH with best-known red/black/white striping scheme. Solid rocker with newly polished frets, so it's ready for action. Really good condition with only a couple of minor dings. Fretboard has also gotten darker during the years, but that's mojo (fwiw -fretboard can be sanded to make it bright again). Ohsc also included.

Pics.
Price is 1850€.

What I'm after...
Cool PRSi - has to be pre-CNC or a special edition (Artist I-IV, Modern Eagle 1, 10th, McCarty Brazilian xxx/250, Signature xxx/1000...), Suhr and Tyler.

I can do e.g 'two of mine for one of Yours', one for one, cash+EVH for..? Let me know what You have and we can take it from there.

Will ship to any country that my national post is willing deal with - USA is undoable, unless the other party arranges shipping or is willing to go FedEx way (can't ship anything exceeding 105cm to States).

More infos can be given, so if there's something more You'd like to know, drop me a line.

Cheers!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.