Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS/FT: Ibanez RG550 20th

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Smitty 
#1 ·
I've posted this before, got a few possible buyers, and haven't heard from them again. So...here we go again...
Black RG20th. Bought it in late September/early October. I'll put pics upon request. For sale for a negotiable $700, or for trade for....many things. I'm open to all trade offers (am I aloud to say that?) Pretty freakin good condition, just a little tiny bit of belt buckle rash from a couple months of use, and some small scuffs on the case. Also includes all of that fun 20th anniversery case candy...picks, strap, etc. Also have got the tags, bar, and tools.
So, please someone buy this, or offer me something good to trade! I'm pretty interested in a nice acoustic-electric or some S or something. Thanks.
smitty

#11 ·
POSSIBLY still available, so I'll keep this thread open for now and reply back to guys IF it's still available. I'm in the middle of negotiating a trade. So, if it falls through, the price is $650. Is that cool?
What's with the sudden burst of interest? :D
smitty

#14 ·
Hi Smitty,
I would be very interested in buying your guitar, but I need some inputs first:
1) Are you willing to ship outside the USA if I pay for the costs? I live in India, so this would be paramount. I will pay through paypal for both your security and my own, including for the shipping method of my choice.
2) Is it possible to have some better quality pictures of the guitar, particularly with regard to the finish and other blemishes on the guitar? I ask because the pictures you've uploaded are extremely small and I can't make out whether some of the marks I noticed are just fingerprints or physical wear and tear. Larger pictures will be helpful to anyone else looking at the guitar too :)
Hope I caught you before you sold the guitar. I am currently on the market for a new axe and was examining the prospects of an RG1820X, RG2550 or Xiphos (pretty much in that order) which are available at my local store. But if you haven't sold it, give me a holler and we can discuss the issue further. Peace!
- Jimmy Rage

#19 ·
No problem, Smitty :)
Just after I posted, I remembered reading something about USPS and other parcel delivery service having issues about delivering oversiezed packages, so I sort of figured that even if you were willing to sell, there was no way to get it here. Thanks for the reply. Btw, you might want to fool with camera settings a bit to see if you can increase the resolution of the pictures. That should, theoretically, make them as big as the number of megapixels the camera has. Try opening the original photos at home first to see if they are the right size. Cheers!
- Jimmy Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.