FS/FT Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3 channel solo head +/- Standard Rec 4 x 12 cab! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 05:12 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
FS/FT Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3 channel solo head +/- Standard Rec 4 x 12 cab!

Hello all!

For sale and for trade i have a 2006 pretty much brand new Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier head with three channels. It's an amazing, and by far one of the best i've ever owned. However, i no longer have a used for it. I played in a band where it's tone was essential, but we broke up and i haven't used it much since. Sad thing is i never got to gig with it. Well sad for me, good for you. Like mentioned above, it is brand new. No exterior damage, and everything works as it should. I will miss it's warm fuzzy bluesy tone, but it has to go.

For sale, i was looking for 1500$ CAD which is fair considering i payed the head alone the 2400$ without adding the taxes. I can also included the Cabinet for a fair 800$. This was a really expensive Cab. Looking back, perhaps i should've taken the 1960A marshall cab, as it seems a little more versatile, but none the less.

However, if i could just get a trade for my amp and or cabinet, i would be just as pleased. As mentioned above, i am looking for a JSX head. That or a 5150 amp head. I think that it would be an equal trade no ? I am losing out, but i have no time to waste with details and no matter what, selling something i bought new means i am undertaking a loss.

I will post pictures soon.

P.S. amp comes with mesa boogie fitted dust cover!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 07:30 PM

Re: FS/FT Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3 channel solo head +/- Standard Rec 4 x 12 cab!

Hey, Im not sure how old your post is, but are you still selling your Mesa Boogie dual rectifier head? If so, I live in Montreal and im looking for one everywhere for the price you are selling yours at. Please let me know by email, it would be greatly appreciated.
[email protected]
Thanks

-Shawn-
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2009, 09:25 PM

Re: FS/FT Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3 channel solo head +/- Standard Rec 4 x 12 cab!

Old 11-22-2007, 06:12 AM ....................

Tags
amp head , boogie dual rectifier , dual rectifier , jsx head , mesa boogie , mesa boogie dual , mesa boogie dual rectifier

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode