FS/FT Mesa Stiletto Ace 2x12, 50-watt combo - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-19-2012, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

FS/FT Mesa Stiletto Ace 2x12, 50-watt combo

I have a Mesa Stiletto Ace 2x12, 50-watt combo amp. It's in near mint condition and this model has been discontinued. This needs to be with someone who can use it and appreciate it. I've only had it a couple of months and have played it sparingly (maybe 2 hours total?) in that time. It's just too big and too loud for me right now. It comes with the Mesa cover, foot switch and cord, casters, case candy, manual, and extra tubes. It has about 16 months left on the 5 year warranty. It's Black with the black grill cover. If you know Mesa amps then you know what this one is and what it can do.

Here's what Mesa says about it. http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_In...tilettoACE.htm

I would prefer a local Chicago area sale. This thing is pretty heavy. But I would ship it if that is your preference. UPS charges about $125 to pack, ship and insure it and that would be the responsibility of the purchaser.
$1,400 plus paypal and shipping/handling

I would also be open to trades along with cash on the buyer's end, if necessary. I would be interested in a Mesa Mark I or a Mesa Nomad, or perhaps a Carvin tube amp, either a head or a combo, possibly also a Dr. Z of some kind or a Fender tube amp. I'm open to any suggestions involving a 1x12 combo of some sort here.

There are also some guitars I might be willing to look at.
Gibson Joe Bonamossa Les Paul or some other Les Paul
I'm also interested in higher end Jacksons (maybe a PC-1), Carvins and Ibanez
Fender Eric Johnson Strats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
2x12 , combo , mesa , stiletto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode