FS/FT RGT42DXFX Neck Thru With Case - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Cool FS/FT RGT42DXFX Neck Thru With Case

Ibanez RGT which means neck through RG. DX for sharkfin/sharkteeth inlays. The inlays are multi color, see the pics. FX I guess is the code for the black matte finish (?) which is awesome. It's over the entire guitar including the back of the neck.

Mahogany body, rosewood board, infinity pickups (INF1, INF2), FIXED bridge.

Comes with an Ibanez hard shell case.

This guitar is in show room condition. It is not in new condition but it's in the condition like if you went to Guitar Center and picked up a guitar off the wall. Plastic is still on the control cavity covers.

I really don't know what fair market value is for this thing so I'm asking $375 plus shipping. I can also meetup in the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area.

Also, if you're interested in upgrading the pickups with any of the ones I have in my other listing, I'll install them for free (you just pay for the pickups).

Crappy cel phone pictures here:

http://richhorner.com/temp/rgt/

I'll try to post some better pictures at that same URL next time my girlfriend brings her good camera over which will probably in a couple days.

I'm always open to interesting trades. Particularly interested in a Telecasters or an Ibanez AS103.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS/FT RGT42DXFX Neck Thru With Case

Much better pictures are now up at the same location:

http://richhorner.com/temp/rgt/

Also, price drop, will do $350 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Price drop to $300 + shipping and fees. Still interested in trading towards an Ibanez AS103 or let me know what you have.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 08:37 PM

how much to ship to UK?

would you be interested in trades for ESP Ltd?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

Closing Thread.

Guitar has been sold. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
black , ibanez , neck thru , rgt , rgt42dxfx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode