Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS/FT: S7420FMTT

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Xerominus 
#1 ·
So, I've decided that I can't part with my 5150, I like it too much. Thus, I have to sell something else and this is the only other thing I have of value, gear-wise.

I would much rather do a trade for another seven plus cash on your end. However, if I have to sell, then the price is $580 shipped in the US, OBO.

I currently don't have a camera, but I have pictures from when I got it.

There are some chips that aren't shown, but they are only on the sides and aren't major at all, you can't really tell.

There is also a small indent on the High E side of the fretboard on the 10th fret, but it has absolutely no effect on the playing, and I have a hard time even feeling it or seeing it unless I try hard enough.

This is the case I'm shipping it in. I have a UV1000C case too, but that'll be an extra $30, and I'd rather keep it anyway for another guitar.

Okay, now guitars I'm interested in trading for (with cash also from you):

1. Ibanez RG7621
2. Ibanez RG7421
3. Ibanez RG7620 (or a 1527RB)
4. ESP (any M, MH, H, or Viper 7)
5. Agile Interceptor (or Interceptor Pro, but that'd be a straight trade really)
6. Schecter C-7 Hellraiser (again, straight trade, depending on condition)
7. Schecter C-7 Blackjack
8. Schecter C-7 (or C-7 FR)
9. Schecter Damien 7

You can throw out other offers too, but those are the ones that come to mind. I might be interested in straight trades, but it'd have to be a guitar I really want, cause sometimes GAS overcomes the need for money. :lol:

I might be interested in some sixes, so you can throw those out too. I might also be interested in trades for tube amp heads.

As for references, you can look on sevenstring.org, my name is NegaTiveXero and I have a bunch of iTrader rating and a ton of rep.

See less See more
#5 ·
Also, I figured I'd throw this out.

Did anyone see the OBO up there, by the price?

You know it's a selling technique to make the price higher than what you're looking for and to put OBO, to make the buyer feel like they're getting more of a deal.

Not that I care anymore anyway, I hope this gets deleted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.