FS: Ibanez Genesis RG550-RF - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

FS: Ibanez Genesis RG550-RF

Only on here for one day only before the bay. Will be closed 11/14/13. Thought I would give my fellow Jemsiters first dibs.

2013 Ibanez Genesis RG550-RF Road Flare Red. Limited edition, Japanese only release of one of Ibanez's greatest guitars. One of the few in the US.

In like new condition, played for a couple of weeks, there should be minimal pick scratches. Extremely well built and great playing guitar, one of the greatest Ibanez I have played and I have played a bunch.

No mods. Stock. Includes the Ibanez gig-bag that the guitar came with along with the Prestige tools. Plastic is off the covers.

Cont. US shipment only using UPS. Double boxed. Ishibashi only had a Genesis 670 box to ship in.

$1015 Shipped Paypal gift or pay the 3%.

Buy it before I bay it or change my mind.

Pics Here: http://s157.photobucket.com/user/sat...0-RF%20Genesis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 06:02 PM

Re: FS: Ibanez Genesis RG550-RF

What am I looking at here? A 550 re-issue that was only sold in Japan? I'm guessing it's similar to the RG20ths? Anything particular of note for these models?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

Up for grabs. Now that I have the RG655 and it is everything I need in a guitar, the GC has to go. It's all about practicality and usage for me.

Going to be a bit cheaper this go around because I did some fret work to the best of my abilities and only went deep on one fret. See http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f21/fr...rd-131024.html. It plays incredible now and frets are so now on your hands now.

There are some more pick scratches also as I have played it a bit more since I lasted posted it. Otherwise body is near perfect, hardware still great as I tend to wipe them down so the oils dont hurt the hardware and it has mostly hung on my wall. Nothing has been changed. I went to install another pickguard but the holes did not line up.

Will ship in original gig bag that these came with in the original Ibanez box, double boxed in another box.

Considering these are mostly gone now and have stupid prices on the bay, I am just ask $950 shipped. I will have it on here for a short time before it moves away from this site by rule.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Its a giving kind of weekend for me. $875 Shipped $850 if ya want to do paypal gift. Got a ton of good feedback on here.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmo72 View Post
Its a giving kind of weekend for me. $875 Shipped $850 if ya want to do paypal gift. Got a ton of good feedback on here.
Would you reconsider international shipping?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

Yes but would have to get you a shipping quote. Being where you are, we would most likely have to break it down.

PM me.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2014, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Well, I am done with the auction sites, just cant get the money for the guitar to pay the fees which are astronomical.

Back on here until it sells.

$790 Shipped and paypalled in Cont US. I will go no lower.

Great playing guitar, just in love with my RG655 and my new Jeep.
Closed Thread

Tags
genesis , rg550 , road

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode