Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Ibanez Paul Gilbert PGM500

Tags
pgm500
3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  moebius 
#1 ·
Hi all...I might regret this but I'm thinking of selling off my Paul Gilbert Ibanez PGM500.

The neck is awesome on it and it still plays and sounds amazing. I need the fund for a project I'm thinking of taking on.

I'll post the photos for now and feel free to PM offers. If there is interest, I'll move ahead. If not...maybe I'll sell a kidney and do the project anyway!

Here's a link to some pics...

D'oh...the man says I cant' post links or photos yet...

Go to pbckt.com/sQ.aeJ and have a peek.

Thanks
Mike

#3 ·
THEE Jack Secret??? I know that name from somewhere.

Sorry Jack, I'll do some research and get a ballpark price up there. I never ever planned to sell it until now so I need to do some homework...sorry.

The location is Sarnia, Ontario, Canada but I can ship from Port Huron, Michigan to save the buyer some $$$ on fees.

Thanks
Mike

#8 ·
Yes, it is a VERY sweet instrument that I know I'll regret selling but I don't play much anymore and always wanted to build a guitar so maybe one will influence the other.

As for condition, I'm picky so I'd call it 7 out of 10. It has a blemish in the paint in one spot near the neck pickup, one near the arm scoop and some little dents in the back but considering one sold on **** recently for $1400 I'd say mine is a far better deal.

I can't post pics yet but plan to do some browsing and posting this weekend so I'll fix that.

For now, try pasting this URL in your browser and having a look...

pbckt.com/sQ.aeJ

thanks,
Mike

#13 ·
Bump.

Deal fell thru so the PGM500 is available again.

BODY: BASSWOOD
NECK: WIZARD ALL ACCESS (AANJ)
FRETBOARD: ROSEWOOD
INLAY: CLAY DOT
BRIDGE: GOTOH FIXED
HARDWARE: GOLD
PICKUP CONFIG: H-S-H
PICKUP'S:DiMARZIO
HUMBUCKER FROM HELL (N)
JEM S (M)
TONE ZONE (B)
CONTROLS: 1VOL pot, 5 way switch
FINISH: CANDY APPLE RED

#17 ·
I "can" deal internationally provided you are prepared to pay the shipping and everything checks out as far as making a smooth, secure transaction.

I have the guitar advertised locally and have someone coming to look at it so that might seal the deal.

I will notify uou if that's what happens.

Thanks
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.