FS Ibanez PGM100RE, Dimarzio, Pedals and Parts - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

FS Ibanez PGM100RE, Dimarzio, Pedals and Parts

Up for sale is my Ibanez PGM100RE. This is the Paul Gilbert Reissue that was made in 2009. It plays great, sounds great and is priced great ;p $1150 shipped. The guitar has 2 dings that are shown in the pics. It comes with the ultra nice Prestige case and NO case candy. You get the guitar, case and whammy bar =) Good price for a nice guitar!

Next up I have a Boss RC-20 Loop Station Double Pedal. I do not have the power adapter or instruction booklet. You will get the pedal without batteries (should save us both some cash on shipping haha) $165 shipped USPS Priority

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble - light blue pedal with a few scuff marks. $50 shipped

Dimarzio PAF 7 - This pickup came out of a K7 so it's blade grey. Short lead but I have a little piece of extra pickup lead I will include with it. $60 shipped USPS

Gold REVERSED locking tuners - Came off a PGM500. Gold, reversed, damn, what more could you want? ;p Spruce up that RG565, RGR1570, or whatever other reversed-headstock Ibby your lucky ass owns ;p $60 shipped USPS.

No Name locking Trem - I have no clue what guitar this came from or who made it; all I know is that it's taking up space and I don't need it haha =) $20 takes it.

You can see pics of all parts here:

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../Parts%20Misc/

And pics of the PGM100RE here:

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/rg_76/PGM100RE/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2011, 12:57 AM

Re: FS Ibanez PGM100RE, Dimarzio, Pedals and Parts

Dibs on Rc-20! Sending you a pm now
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2011, 01:09 AM

Re: FS Ibanez PGM100RE, Dimarzio, Pedals and Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyrosebrook View Post
Dibs on Rc-20! Sending you a pm now
Couldn't find edit button, no dibs on that Rc-20 it's still up for grabs, mods can delete these.

Tags
rg570

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode