FS Ibanez Prestige RG3120-Twilight Blue - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 12:28 AM Thread Starter

FS Ibanez Prestige RG3120-Twilight Blue

I have for sale here an Ibanez Prestige 3120 in Twilight Blue. It is in pristine condition. There are only a few polish swirls and that is it. There are no dents, dings, scratches, pitting in the trem or anything else wrong with it. I bout it off the bay a month or so ago. Item number was 3001608584. I have GAS to fuel and I like my RGT220A and decided to keep it.

It has a Wizard Neck Profile, Tone Zone in the bridge, Paf-Pro in the neck, and a Lo-Pro trem. The action is sweet. It comes with non-Ibanez Allen wrenches (no trus rod wrench), non-Ibanez hard shell case that is in good shape (all latches etc work fine), and the trem arm.

The guitar is set up to the specs exactly as written by Ibanez Rules site. I did the work myself with precise tools; even did the chapstick lube thing in the knife-edges. I have not had to tune it since my last string change which was three weeks ago. I wipe my strings down after each use to prolong their life. My guitars get a full wipe down after each use and stay in the case when not in use.

The Pics show the trem cover not on but it is in the case. I will toss in the polish shown, as my RGT220A does not need it with its finish.

The pics below are a few weeks old. I have not taken any new ones but it is in the same pristine condition as shown. If you would like new ones lemme know and I will take them. As I have stated this guitar is in pristine condition. I would not state so if it was not. You will not find another without dents and dings for sale as I had looked for a while for one.

I am asking $800.00 for the guitar plus $50 for fully insured shipping.

If you have any questions or interest pm me here and I will respond ASAP.

Thanks
Cozzy

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture006.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture005.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture004.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture003.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture002.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Picture001.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 12:50 AM

Re: FS Ibanez Prestige RG3120-Twilight Blue

What year is it?
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

It is an 2001, serial starts F01xxxxxx.
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

In the listing I forgot to put I accept only Paypal Payments. I always forget to write something when making a listing lol.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 08:17 AM

International shipping?
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 08:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinco View Post
International shipping?
Yea, all cost for internation shipping are paid by the buyer. Give me a postal code and city and I will use UPS to calculate the shipping cost.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 11:49 AM

PM sent
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 11:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick01 View Post
PM sent
Responded
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 02:11 PM

1) is this still available?
2) interested in any trades?
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Doodl3.2 View Post
1) is this still available?
2) interested in any trades?
1. Yes
2. No
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

I got my Lo-Pro intonation tool back from a friend. I will include it with the guitar. I bought it from IbanezRules and since this is the only Lo-Pro equiped guitar I have I should not be needing it. With the trend to alternate tunings nowadays the buyer might need it and I don't.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

I have received a few more questions about trades and had previously said no to them but now that my GAS for an nice amp has been extinguished I am looking at a different guitar. . As I do like this guitar I have not been in a hurry to get rid of it. I have played it (not much as I really like my RGT220A) and changed the strings recently. It is still in pristine condition as I have stated before I take very well care of my guitars as they take care of me.

I want to get into some alternate tunings for like slide and down tuning I am looking for a fixed bridge guitar. I am willing to trade for a RGA121 VLF the dark stain one. If you have the lighter one I will entertain that idea as well as the colors but I am looking for more a natural finish style. I will consider trades for other Prestige fixed bridge guitars but no promises there. My guitar as I have stated is in pristine condition as stated above as your should be too.

I have to admit being skittish about doing such a high value trade such as this as I would think a prospective trader would be as well. I have a good trader value here as well as on that site. If we come to an agreement, I will insist on the following conditions.

We will each ship through UPS (ONLY) ground with tracking numbers. I have the Prestige Box and Packing I got with my RGT220A that I would use to pack the RG3120TW. It was double boxed and had those plastic air fluffy bags for packing. Inside the case the guitar will be wrapped in a cloth and then bubble wrapped etc for ultimate protection.

We will exchange telephone numbers and home addresses. I would prefer a East Coast trade but it is not a deal breaker. I will give my home address but would prefer to have it shipped to my work address as it is hit or miss for having someone at home to receive a package.

Pics of your guitar are mandatory. The ones I have shown here are about six weeks old give or take a week or so. If you desire updated pictures that is not a problem. I just need a day to do it as the only camera is my wifeís and she tends to misplace the cord for the PC. I will take any pictures of the guitar you desire except for like taking the guitar apart.

You must have been a member of Jemsite for longer than three months give or take a few weeks.

I will probably think of other stuff but that is all that comes to mind now. If we decide to trade guitars, I want us both to be assured of a smooth transaction. I am a very honest dude and take all business deals seriously as we all should.

Thanks for your consideration. Just PM me here if your interested.
Cozzy.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 02:30 AM

would you be interested in a 9 out of 10. original 1978 pf230 in sunburst? all gold hardware and original case? rare as crap...have never seen a better guitar in this shape for the vintage.

rich
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

I appreciate the offer but not looking for that type.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 01:01 PM

how much is shipping to ireland?
Im in Mayo in ireland although I dont think it makes a difference.

Cheers man
Closed Thread

Tags
allen wrench , allen wrenches , alternate tuning , alternate tunings , beautiful guitar , fixed bridge , fixed bridge guitar , fixed bridge guitars , intonation tool , rod wrench , tone zone , trem arm , wizard neck profile

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode