FS: Ibanez Prestige Singlecut LP shape ARZ6UC w/ stock Bare Knuckles - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-17-2015, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

FS: Ibanez Prestige Singlecut LP shape ARZ6UC w/ stock Bare Knuckles

Selling off the majority of my 50+ guitars, as I've found that I finally have a few "go-tos" that give me everything I want and need out of an instrument every time I pick them up, so anything outside of my four or five mainstays is up on the block.

This is Ibanez' high end Prestige foray into the Singlecut game, and they really knocked it out of the park with this model. If you're into the idea of an elegant yet still stripped down single cutaway, that's geared toward high gain and heavier playing styles, with top notch build quality, awesome comfort and playability, and excellent upper fret access, I would hold this against or above most other singlecut models I've ever owned or played. It's also one of the nicest Ibanez I've ever owned (100+), and up there in QC with my J-Customs. It's simply an incredibly nice guitar. This was also one of the first models from a major manufacturer to feature factory installed Bare Knuckle Pickups

Full album of hi-res photos can be seen HERE:
- Made in Japan
- 24 fret
- 25 in scale
- Satin Black Mahogany body w/ maple cap
- 3 piece set in mahogany and maple neck with ultra sculpted neck heel joint
- Bound blank ebony fretboard
- Jumbo frets with prestige fret end treatment
- Battle Worn Bare Knuckle Nailbomb pickups in bridge and neck
- ultra stable tight tune bridge and tailpiece
- 3 way switch
- two vol and one tone knobs
- Excellent quality Gotoh locking tuners
- Graphtech nut
- Set up at the factory with 10.-.46 gauge D'addario's and tuned one full step down from standard.

Excellent condition (I'd call condition 9.5 out of 10 - You've definitely seen more wear on "new" floor model guitars in stores). Show only minor signs of usage, and that is mainly attributed to slight finger/arm print smudge marks on the satin finish. Since photos were taken, I've polished the guitar with a microfiber cloth, and many of the "marks" in the images are no longer there. Photos do show some dust, but all marks are on the surface and there are no dents, dings, gouges, scratches, etc. Switch tip was not on when photos were taken but has been put back on since.

Includes original hardshell case and owners manual and adjustment tools.

$1950 shipped to continental US - new price on these is $2500. This one's pretty close to new condition, and I've yet to see another one of these on the used market. The only trades I would be interested in entertaining would be a Mesa Mark Five 25 + cash, or if you have a full Mark Five 25 set up with a 1X12, I'd potentially do a straight trade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-07-2015, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: Ibanez Prestige Singlecut LP shape ARZ6UC w/ stock Bare Knuckles

Bump - since people are already PMing me with them, I'll now publicly open it to trade offers for other guitars or high gain amps in the same value range. Still looking for that Mesa Mark Five 25. I'm picky, but hit me with offers!

Tags
esp eclipse , ibanez prestige arz6ucbkp , les paul , single cut

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode