FS: Ibanez RG1570 with REAL Dimarzios- UK - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

FS: Ibanez RG1570 with REAL Dimarzios- UK

This is about 4 months old max. Basically bought it, got new pickups and put it back in the case as I only play 7's now. It seem a shame to let it go to waste.

Its the now discontinued Mirage Red finish which is like a flip flop red/orange/green. This would look awesome with stage lights beating off it.
The pickups are an Evo in the bridge, HS2 middle and PAF Pro in the neck.

Hard shell case is included.

These sell for £479 online at the cheapest I could find so I think £400 would be a more than fair price considering the next pickups and the fact it basically is a case queen.

Feel free to email me with any questions at matthewblair AT live.co.uk or if you like, PM me for my mobile number and we could discuss it over the phone.

Some pictures here - http://profile.imageshack.us/user/matthewblair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 08:44 AM

Re: FS: Ibanez RG1570 with REAL Dimarzios- UK

Hi,

Sorry - I'm not too clear about the age of this guitar.

You state it's

[quote=matt7]4 months old max[/matt7]

yet here we have a post from 10-02-07:

[quote=matt7] Interested in any trades? Like for an Ibanez rg1570 loaded with Dimarzio's? [/matt7]

This clearly makes almost SEVEN months.

Add to this the fact that you traded it from someone else, and we have a lot more than '4 months'.

I know we're not meant to post in the classified ads, but I feel that an outright lie about the age of a guitar needs to be pointed out to any potential buyers.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 08:45 AM

Hi,

Sorry - I'm not too clear about the age of this guitar.

You state it's

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt7
4 months old max
yet here we have a post from 10-02-07:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt7
Interested in any trades? Like for an Ibanez rg1570 loaded with Dimarzio's?
This clearly makes almost SEVEN months.

Add to this the fact that you traded it from someone else, who also took the time to wire in new DiMarzios, and we have a lot more than '4 months'.

I know we're not meant to post in the classified ads, but I feel that an outright lie about the age of a guitar needs to be pointed out to any potential buyers.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

I'd like to point out that this is my second 1570. I still have that first one. Thanks for the bump jackass.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 11:23 AM

How about this post from sevenstring.org, dated 11-25-2007, regarding a guitar which you traded your 1527 for:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt7 View Post
I'm looking for a 7 stirng for this.

The specs are...
Basswood Body
Edge Pro
PAF Pro - neck
Dimarzio Single (I'm not sure what it is, it was in an old custom I had)
Evo - Bridge
Very dark Rosewood fretboard
Mirage Red finish (Very nice, it goes from Red to Orange to Green)

It's been recently set up and the action is super low with no buzz or choking.

This is pretty much mint. I don't really play it alot (thanks to school :noplease: TONS of work this year)

It also comes with an Ibanez hardshell flight case.
****ID - philipblair7512 and I have an iTrader rating over at jemsite under the same user name (matt7)

Shot me over your overs

Heres some pictures, they don't really show the colour to well, I'm gonna try to get some better ones;
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/att...k-sparkle2.jpg
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/att...os-uk-case.jpg
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/att...uk-sparkle.jpg
So what you're saying is that you bought two of the exact same guitar...?

Also, numerous posts show you trying to trade 'a' 1570 for a 1527 for the last seven months on ss.org saying "I only play seven strings now". You're telling us that, despite trying for a trade on a 1527 since october, and earlier, you went out and bought a 1570 which is a duplicate of the other....?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Auctally I got one of them in a trade and it was a wee bit beat. I was trying to trade that one for a 1527. Since then I've part exchanged it for a Marshall JVM which will be arriving on friday. Between exchanging that in and now (Just after christmas) I bought a new RG1570 because, as anyone who owns one will tell you, they play so damn well.

Any more trolling sir? Or are you done trying to tarnish my thread?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 05:48 PM

Well, I just can't believe that after months and months of harking after a seven and begging trades off people that you'd pay what a 1527 costs for a 1570 that you were SO desperate to trade off.

It just doesn't add up.

Plus, you bought the EXACT same coloured DiMarzios.

I'd be interested to see two separate pictures of the different guitars.

More obviously, you state that your first was 'a wee bit beat', yet in your advert in November, you claim it is 'pretty much mint'. Seriously, WTF...?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Ohh I see you don't accidentally hit your guitar? No? I really wish you'd just leave this alone. Do you seriously have so little to do that you have to come here and claim I'm a fraud? If I were a business owner and not a private seller that would be slander! Mods is there anyway to get this jackass off my thread, I can't imagine bad mouthing a FS thread to be within the forum rules.

If you wont do anything about him, lock the thread up and delete my account, after this experience I can't see alot of reasons to use the forum again.

And finally, to the jackass. If you bothered to read what I wrote in my previous post, I part exchanged my old RG1570 for a marshall jvm. Would you like to claim I don't have one of those either? You seem to like doing that.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 06:30 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

too much nonsense here... glen
Closed Thread

Tags
basswood body , ibanez hardshell , marshall jvm , paf pro , rosewood fretboard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode