Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS:Ibanez RG2570E VSL(Vital Silver) Prestige with Extras:New Pickup,Pedals,and more

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GilkyBear 
#1 ·
Hello, and thanks for viewing.
There are many items I am throwing in with this auction. I will get to that in a second.

This Ibanez Rg2570e VSL(Vital Silver) Prestige is in awesome condition. I seriously can not find one scratch, dent or crack. I have used it, but I keep great care of my guitars. No signs of wear. Neck is perfect. You would guess that it is fresh out of the factory.

This is what the package includes:

Ibanez Rg2570E VSL(Vital Silver) Prestige

Dimarzio Evolution is installed in the Bridge Pickup slot, Dimarzio IBZ Pickups is Neck and middle pickup slots.

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal(very versatile, I use it for things all the way from Blues Solos, to Shred, to Heavy Metal. Also In Awesome Condition)

Dunlop Original CryBaby WahWah Pedal(great Item, great for Satriani, Vai, Gilbert, Slash, or essentially any wah sound you want, Also in Great Condition)

Exelline 12 foot cable(I believe thats how you spell it). Sounds Great. No Flaws. High Quality.

Dunlop 65 lemon fretboard cleaner. Bottle is pretty full.

Fast Fret Stick. It was used rarely.

New Pack of Ernie Ball Super Slinky(9-42)Electric Guitar Strings(Used by Vai,Satriani,Paul Gilbert,Slash, and many other famous guitarists). Guitar Will come with new strings installed Along with this pack.

Instruction Manual for the Ibanez RG2570E VSL Prestige.

Prestige Allen Wrench Set.

Ibanez Prestige Whammy Bar(tremolo bar/arm)

Hard Shell Prestige Case(Beautiful Red Inside, Black Outside).

If you want to buy the guitar and none of the accessories(or a few) you can do that, and I will adjust the price accordingly.

PICTURES COMING ON THE 22NDIf there are any more pictures you would like to see(other than the ones included) let me know and I will add them up.

When you buy, and I ship it out, you will receive a tracking number, and will have to sign for the guitar.

If you live in Florida, I will accept Local Pickup.

Price: 1100$USD. $30 Shipping.

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: FS:Ibanez RG2570E VSL(Vital Silver) Prestige with Extras:New Pickup,Pedals,and more

Because it's on e-bay and the forums have words like e-bay have a tendency to be posted by newer members and the newer members can be spammers for X company etc. Also, i should tell you that you cannot post an item up for sale that is currently on 3bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.