FS - Ibanez S2120X AV - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

FS - Ibanez S2120X AV

Prefferably UK only

I am reluctantly selling my beautiful Ibanez S2120X in Antique Violin finish.

It's in very good condition, with a couple of very minor dings here and there. There is some pitting in the metal on the bridge. i think this is caused by sweat corrosion and was there when I bought the guitar.
There's also a tiny knock in the neck, that would sand out fine I'm sure, though I'd rather leave the neck with it's original finish.

I've owned this guitar for about 4 years and hardly ever use it so it's not been played much.

I played it a lot when I first got it but always went back to my trusty RG550 - something about the thinner neck on the RG works better for me.

It has the original pickups in it which sound awesome IMO, plus it has the piezo which also sounds great. It has 2 outputs for separating the magnetic from the piezo so you can run both sounds at once. I'm sure you can do other stuff with it but I haven't bothered.

I only have a few random photos right now and you should find them here:

http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/w...yg3333/S2120X/

These photos show some of the imperfections I highlighted. I will take some more photos and put them up within 24 hours of this post.

These guitars are pretty hard to come by as they only made them for a year (2003) so far as I know.

Please feel free to ask me ANY questions.

I only want to post within the United Kingdom because there's less chance of 'complication', such as false dispute, customs charge disputes etc etc etc....

I MIGHT ship internationally if the right arrangements can be, well, arranged!

£650

Postage in the UK will be around £25 give or take a few £'s

Buyers welcome to collect, or view before buying etc. PM for details.
I'll deliver it to you within a 50 mile radius of my home, for a small fee (petrol money).

I think that is all I need to say.

Anyway, £650 +postage

Thanks
Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS - Ibanez S2120X AV

Sorry to bump this early but here are the other pics

http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/w...yg3333/S2120X/
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Still for Sale!!!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Also looking to TRADE for your amp - anything considered.
Closed Thread

Tags
ibanez s , prestige , s2120x

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode