FS: Ibanez USA Custom Necromancer's Castle - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

FS: Ibanez USA Custom Necromancer's Castle

Hi everyone. Up for sale is a Ibanez USA Custom Necromancer's Castle. I was going to list this locally but I decided to try here first since I figured someone here might appreciate the guitar to its fullest. I have to apologize though, I don't know how much the guitar is worth nor how much it would cost to ship. I have a minimum price in my head but was hoping to let anyone interested make a reasonable offer. The guitar will ship insured and well packed. On to the guitar. I have owned it for seven years but only really played it for the first year. I would rate the guitar in 80-85% condition but I doubt everyone has the same outlook on that rating system. The guitar has about 5 small dings on the front, sides and back as well as some swirls on the back where a belt buckle would rest. The Floyd Rose has begun to corrode and blacken from hand sweat. It was like that when I got it. The neck and fretboard are in perfect condition. Guitar has a beautiful, dark chunk of rosewood fretboard. The bridge is a Dimarzio Steve's Special humbucker while the two single coils are original. The original bridge humbucker will also come with the guitar. Also included is the original hardshell case with "USA Custom" stamped on the plaque. I tried to capture all the imperfections in the pictures. Feel free to ask any questions or to make a reasonable offer. Thanks.

Matt

Just found out I have to post ten times to post pictures. PM me for pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 06:47 PM

Re: FS: Ibanez USA Custom Necromancer's Castle

You also have to post a price
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Well in that case how about I start with $800 OBO.

Matt
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

$750 plus shipping
Closed Thread

Tags
usa custom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode