FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 12:24 AM Thread Starter

FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard

Hi,

I hate to do this, but I've got my eye on the PRS I've always wanted.

I bought this guitar for two reasons:

1) It is one of the most beautiful, well-crafted, and awesome sounding guitars I've ever seen/played; and
2) I couldn't afford the PRS I wanted.

I got this guitar from a friend for about $1400. I have played it and babied a lot, so that is still what I'm looking to get out of it. Plus, I bought a really nice case for it, which it didn't come with.

Go here for specs and pictures:

http://www.mayones.com/eng/katalog.h...0Lizard&menu=0

Go here for pics of the actual guitar: http://www.jasonrpcrabbe.com/Mayones.html

Cheers!

-Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Smile Re: FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard

Okay, so i've had a small change of heart. I used to totally be a UV player and would like a UV to keep my new Jem company. I would consider trading this guitar for any of the following:

UV777BK (mint)
UV7PWH; or
UV777GR.

I checked around and a minty fresh BK would be worth it and either the white or green UV in good, playable condition (around a 7 out of 10)

Thanks!

-J
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-04-2007, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Cool Re: FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard

Been 21 days today so....BUMP!

Still looking to trade this for a UV. If you've got one, send me a message. Here is another pic of it on my wall: http://www.jasonrpcrabbe.com/files/Mayones_Lizard.JPG

Comes with a nice case and a black Dimarzio clip-lok strap.

Awesome guitar; I just want a UV...or the cash. Will sell for $1350 shipped to the lower 48.

If you wonder about someone else's opinion on this guitar other than mine, this used to be Rikk Beatty's guitar. You can PM him on this site and he'll give you the skinny on it. He is touring the lower states with Digitech on the Digitruck right now, but if you are patient, he still checks his email when he gets a chance.

Thanks!

-J
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard

Opening up for other interesting trades (guitars). My two main guitars are an Ibanez Jem7vwh and custom shop Stratocaster--just for a reference of what I like to play.

Would consider 7 strings, Les Pauls, Jackson soloists, or????? Of course another Jem would definitely be cool or a J-Custom.

Just keep in mind my $$$ price when you make me an offer please.

Am willing to sit on this indefinitely. Not really playing this right now, but I love the way it looks on my wall and it is a great backup to my vwh or my strat because of all the tone options.

Thanks!

-Jason
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Re: FS: Mayones Setius GTM Lizard

Hi guys!

Its been a while, but I wanted to update my thread. I have changed my tune once again.

I would really like to help a buddy of mine at church who wants a telecaster. So, I would be willing to trade my Mayones for a Fender American Telecaster and....

Keep in mind my cash price for the Mayones when making offers. Of course I would take a Tele plus cash as well to even things up.

I really want to help this kid out, so I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks!

-Jason
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Hi,

Well, my buddy has his eye on a very specific telecaster, so I guess I don't need to trade for a telecaster anymore. I'm actually open for all reasonable trades now. I would especially be interested in the following:

Jazz box guitars (ES-335, Gretch, etc....);
Fender Custom shop strats;
Gibson Les Paul standards;
or......

I will also take cash offers. Still looking for around $1300, but will accept reasonable cash offers.

Thanks.

Jason
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 10:48 PM Thread Starter

Sorry for changing my mind again, but I just need to keep this guitar. Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
custom shop , fender custom shop , gibson les paul , gibson les paul standard , ibanez jem , jackson soloist , les paul , les paul standard , les pauls , rikk beatty , sounding guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

how to make mayones
mayones how are they

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode