FS: My unused gear - all like NEW - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Smile FS: My unused gear - all like NEW

I don't play out, and I don't even play that much, period. The good news for people buying my gear is that most of it is still like new, as it never leaves my living room and rarely gets played at all.

So . . . I'm going to offer some of the stuff that I NEVER use for sale. All of these prices include shipping in the lower 48 states (except the 4x12, which is too big, so it's local pickup or delivery only), and also include any applicable PayPal fees. I have 100% positive feedback on ****, with over 50 transactions over 8 years. I can take and send pics of any of this stuff if you like.

I am also interested in a few trade items, e.g., a tweed Fender Strat case, a BBE Sonic Stomp, a RainSong or Taylor acoustic, Gotoh vintage locking tuners, a Vox VC-12 foot controller, and a flame or birdseye maple 22 or 24 fret Strat head neck (Warmoth or Musikraft preferred). If you have any of this stuff and want any of my stuff, let's talk!

Here we go:

TECH 21 TRADEMARK 10 - $200 SHIPPED
Again - like brand new. Very rarely played. This amp sounds AMAZING. Also, I see that Tech 21 has discontinued it, replacing it with the TM 30. I understand their logic, but I had a TM 30 - in fact, it was the Limited Edition model in Red Oak, and it looked very cool but did not sound as good as the TM 10, which is why I sold it and kept this TM 10. You can read more about it and hear sample clips here:
http://www.tech21nyc.com/tm10.html

ROLAND MICROCUBE - WHITE - $100 SHIPPED
I bought a new Roland MicroCube in WHITE (very cool looking IMO) as an impulse purchase, but I haven't used it since I got it home, as I have many other practice amps. These little amps sound amazing and even work on batteries.

LINE 6 TONE PORT UX 1 - $80 SHIPPED
This thing sounds great and is easy to use, but my kids are always on the computer, so I can't leave it connected - consequently, I never use it.

MARSHALL 1960A 4X12 - $450 LOCAL PICKUP/DELIVERY ONLY
This cab is absolutely like new. No scuffs, tears, or nicks. It has never even been cranked up. It is as unused as most 4x12s you could find in any music store. I am afraid it is too large and heavy to ship, but I will meet you in various parts of Wisconsin, Minnesota or upper Michigan to deliver it.

BEHRINGER ULTRAFEX WITH 4 SPACE RACK - $100 SHIPPED
Again, never gigged, basically new and unused.

Please drop me a PM if you see something you want. Thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

Smile Re: FS: My unused gear - PRICE CUTS

Price Drops:

Tech 21 Trademark 10 - Now $175 Shipped in USA
Line 6 Toneport Ux1 - Now $75 Shipped in USA
Behringer Ultrafex & 4 Space Rack - Now $75 Shipped in USA
Marshall 1960a - Now $425 Local Pickup Or Delivery (WI, MN)

The MicroCube Is On Hold Pending Payment.

Thanks.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:25 AM

Re: FS: My unused gear - all like NEW

Did you ever sell that trademark 10 amp?
Closed Thread

Tags
bbe sonic , bbe sonic stomp , fender strat , locking tuners , music store , practice amp , sonic stomp , space rack

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode