FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 451
FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

I have a new duncan bridge pickup that was pulled from a brand new ibanez
SZ 520
these sound better than a sh-6 duncan distortion
pup is like new,black, has 11" lead wire and is tremspaced(53mm)
also have a 1985 SUPER 70 ibanez bridge pup, these sound exactly like a gibson T-top P.A.F
asking $40 for the duncan and $25 for the super 70
will consider trades but looking mostly to sell them outright
Roadstar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 02:01 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: California
Posts: 1,895
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

I see in another thread you're looking for a single coil for your Roadstar. I've just wound a pickup that is almost exactly what you are asking for. A single with similar tonal qualities to the Air Norton and Breed neck. It's wound on 1/4" Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound magnets, and it has a tap inside for two output levels. It should be the right pickup for that Roadstar, but it's not a Dimarzio, and it doesn't look all that traditional because of the larger magnets. Let me know if you'd be interested in that kind of trade.
frankfalbo is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 451
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

suoper 70 may be sold to TUCKERBOMB
i am waiting on a conformation from him?
Roadstar is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 451
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfalbo
I see in another thread you're looking for a single coil for your Roadstar. I've just wound a pickup that is almost exactly what you are asking for. A single with similar tonal qualities to the Air Norton and Breed neck. It's wound on 1/4" Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound magnets, and it has a tap inside for two output levels. It should be the right pickup for that Roadstar, but it's not a Dimarzio, and it doesn't look all that traditional because of the larger magnets. Let me know if you'd be interested in that kind of trade.
how much i am interested?
Roadstar is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 451
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadstar
suoper 70 may be sold to TUCKERBOMB
i am waiting on a conformation from him?
it has been 4 days now and i have heard NOTHING from him so the super 70 is back up for sale and the duncan is still available
Roadstar is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 451
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

duncan is sold
super 70 still available
Roadstar is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 08:48 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadstar View Post
I have a new duncan bridge pickup that was pulled from a brand new ibanez
SZ 520
these sound better than a sh-6 duncan distortion
pup is like new,black, has 11" lead wire and is tremspaced(53mm)
also have a 1985 SUPER 70 ibanez bridge pup, these sound exactly like a gibson T-top P.A.F
asking $40 for the duncan and $25 for the super 70
will consider trades but looking mostly to sell them outright
Hey, still have that Super 70 Pup?? I'm interested, just got a 78 Greco Destroyer and want to restore a vintage original pup for the tone quest, thanks, email me at [email protected] if you can thanks
Skipper is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-19-2010, 08:33 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Girard, Ohio - USA
Posts: 1
Re: FS: NEW duncan/ibanez bridge pickup and a older SUPER 70 pup

If you still have the Super 70, I will pay you immediately via any method you choose EXCEPT cash through the mail.
HariDePietro is offline  
Reply

Tags
air norton , bridge pickup , bridge pup , duncan distortion , seymour duncan

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB or WTT. Ibanez Super 88 bridge pickup HSH Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 01-31-2013 10:00 PM
FS: Dimarzio Super 3 Bridge (F-Spaced) Pickup djpharoah Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 5 11-08-2011 03:15 PM
WTB: S Duncan Brobucker, George Lynch Super V & Warren De Martini in BLACK (bridge) mayzan Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 11-18-2007 03:22 PM
FS:Duncan/Ibanez bridge pickup(custom version of the duncan distortion!) Roadstar Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 10-23-2005 01:41 AM
New Pickup installed but trouble..... - Bridge Super Distort RG Guy Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods 6 01-13-2002 08:03 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome