Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Pedals and a guitar!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Morbid 
#1 ·
Alright, so, what I've got for sale here today is the collection of pedals and a guitar that I don't use too much,so I'm letting them go to better families.

First I'm selling an RC-50, purchased in March but never really found a purporse for it, not used often. Great, great condition, comes with adapter and software upon me finding the cd-rom; 300 with fees!

Secondly, I have a Ground Control Pro MIDI Controller, those who have heard of it know that it's quality. Slight superficial scratches and paint knicks on the unit, but it is in good shape and works without any problems at all. Bought this for 350, I'm willing to let it go for 300 with fees, shipped.

I'm selling a PRS SE Singlecut in Tobacco, immaculate condition, with a gig bag. Times have gotten a little tough on me and I decided that I need to let this guitar go; I bought it from GC about 3 weeks ago for 500 flat but I'm willing to let it go for 410 + 3% paypal fees.

Here are couple pictures, I'm not much of a photographer, but if anyone wants anymore, just let me know.

The rest that's for sale is:

A modded Russian Big Muff, tone mod, LED, and DC power source mods added, purchased for 100, its yours for 65, with fees.

Everything else that is seen are just general pedals, shoot me an offer and we can work something out.

Also, I'm selling my THD Attenuator as that's not getting any use at all, it's in fantastic condition, saw very little use. 250 with fees, shipped.

My **** name is JoshIsNumber3, I have references on MusicianForums, and I look forward to answering any questions that you guys may have.

Also, I'm maybe thinking about selling my PODx3, purchased in the first week of october, gone for 300 with fees, interested? Send a message!

Josh

PS. I'm hoping to keep this in the CONUS, but things may change!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.