FS RG550 body & neck, RG570 neck & misc - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-29-2005, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

FS RG550 body & neck, RG570 neck & misc

i have an older ('91?) RG550 for a project. it is well played and a perfect candidate for a Jem project. the body is black, black pickguard, maple neck. the body has nicks and bumps but nothing really ugly. the pickguard has wear but no cracks. the neck has NO hardware except truss cover and screws and neck plate and screws. the body has the black pickguard, input jack and trem studs installed. you will need a trem (and trem accessories), back plates, pickups and electronics (knobs too).
the neck is well worn and has a minor neck crack but is stable and solid. the fretboard finish is well worn and the frets have a lot of wear but still have life.
i had planned to make a VBK with a maple neck as a sister to my original VBK but have abondoned the project for a Warmoth project.
i will ship out to the lower 48 for $165. money order preferred.
i have an older good condition Edge trem in black - no other hardware included. it has a chip off the side of the low E saddle but doesn't affect playabilty. it looks good and clean otherwise.
i'll ship this out for $80 in the lower 48.
RG570 '02 neck near perfect. re-drilled neck holes for a different project that has long been traded away. this neck is solid and can be used without having to do anything else to it except adding the harware. the only hardware included will be the truss cover and screws.
i'll ship this out for $115 to the lower 48.
if you are interested and want pics or any other info, please email me at [email protected]
i will be happy to combine shipping if you want more than one item.
if you need some other parts - just ask. i'm not looking to sell my extra parts that aren't listed but i am always glad to help contribute to a new Jem project. thanks gang.
Todd

Music is something bigger and greater than myself and I'm just glad to be a part of it. -TJ

A wise man once told me, "never discuss politics or religion in a disco enviroment" -Frank Zappa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS RG550 body & neck, RG570 neck & misc

lock it up - sold. thanks JIM!

Music is something bigger and greater than myself and I'm just glad to be a part of it. -TJ

A wise man once told me, "never discuss politics or religion in a disco enviroment" -Frank Zappa
Closed Thread

Tags
black pickguard , edge trem , jem project , maple neck , neck plate , trem studs , truss cover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode