FS: two RARE Ibanez Guitars for sale - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

FS: two RARE Ibanez Guitars for sale

Ok, it's come to a time where these must go. There is no reason why they should be kept in their cases for any longer and to a new proud owner. I just don't use them, or have any purpose to hold onto them any more...

First up is a 1991 PGM100
It's signed by Paul Gilbert. I think the first run of these (not sure how many) where all signed on the cavity plate, as well on the underside of it too has a drawing that Paul did for each of these. It has a DiMarzio Tone Zone in the bridge. I didn't put that in, I got it like that from a music store. It could very well have been a special request either for a clinic or whatever, either way, it has been in it's original state ever since I came home with it, except for the pink dimarzio strap that I put on it the very same day. It has a pretty good gash under the vol/tone knob towards the underside, bottom of the guitar. It has some player wear and tear, not abused, just not kept as a case queen until I realized the rarity of this beast. The pickups aren't faded, it has seen it's fair share of practice sessions but never gigged. The 5 way switch might need some contact spray for a smooth switching without any noise, currently it does have typical switching noises between neck/middle/bridge selections.

Asking $950 firm.

Pics can be found here:
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/r...iJ%20PGM100JB/

Next up is a 1991 USA Custom UCEW1FM
This was acquired during the wintery season this year from a forum member. It is an excellent guitar, very well balanced but has a few player characteristics. Some finish wear here and there, more so on the back. Swirl marks here and there a few dimples and chips, but nothing extreme. The frets are thin (by design) but some wear on the first few. A little too small for me, as I prefer a larger Jumbo fret. These are the thin/medium frets, all which are level. The flame maple top is just under an inch think. Hugh maple top, not that thin kind you see today. These are pretty RARE indeed. It currently has two DiMarzio Fred's in the neck and bridge positions. Very nice blend! I've installed a new output jack since the one that was in it was worn, but other than that, it's in the exact same condition as when I got it. It's been in the case since except for some fooling around on it here and there on occasion.

Asking $1100 firm.

photos can be found here:
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/r...0USA%20Custom/

Shipping is to the CONUS using UPS ground only, no exceptions, nothing International, unless I've worked with you in the past before.

I am not looking for any trades.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 05:02 AM

Re: FS: two RARE Ibanez Guitars for sale

where's ur location?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-07-2010, 05:06 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm_addict View Post
where's ur location?
Yardly, PA--according to his profile posted location

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

PGM dropped to $850. (if this doesn't sell in a few days, It goes back in it's case and I'll keep it and sell something else that needs to go.)

The UCEW1FM is no longer for sale.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-17-2010, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Dropping this to $750.00 last chance until it goes. It must go to the bay.
Closed Thread

Tags
gilbert , ibanez , pgm , pgm100 , usa custom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode