Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS, IN THE UK: Stock '97 MIJ Jackson Dinky DK-2, original Seymour Duncans, HSS, Floyd

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hedgehugger 
#1 ·
The gear reduction continues...

For sale is my Japanese-made Jackson Dinky DK-2. The guitar is completely stock as it came from the factory: Alder body finished in black (obviously...!), Maple neck with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. Jackson branded Floyd Rose licensed Bridge and locking nut, Jackson branded Gotoh machine heads and the original factory fitted set of Seymour Duncan H/S/S Pickups with 5-way selector plus master vol / master tone.

The guitar sounds great, plays effortlessly and is in very good condition - some light marking to the front and neck from normal play, some buckle scratching to the rear (not through the finish) and a few light dings here and there. No major knocks, chips or fretwear of any note though.

These guitars are far superior to those made in Indonesia/Korea/China that you find for sale new nowadays, both in material quality, build quality and (IMHO) sonically.

I can ship the guitar WITHIN THE MAINLAND UK via UPS for around £25. I will take the neck off for shipping though, so you'll have to bolt it back on when you receive the guitar. This is the safest way to deliver it! Bank Transfer or PayPal (if fees are covered) are both fine.

Please PM me for pictures / more info / serial number if you're interested.

I'm looking for £250 plus shipping costs. One that's been messed around with has just been listed you-know-where for a hundred quid more than this today...!

Thanks for looking :mrgreen:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.