Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: VHT 2x12 fat bottom cab, plus flightcase - UK

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  7 Dying Trees 
#1 ·
Want to move these on as I don't have much use for a 2x12 and financially can't really afford to keep it all. I bought this as part of a package deal with a VHT Ultralead head that I am definately keeping, and have a flightcase for the head already, so don't need this.

Anyway, it's an as new 2x12, ungigged, used once or twice by the previous owner and I've played through it al little, but never been cranked really.

Comes with a custom built road case, heavy duty castors and construction that will fit the 2x12 and any head on top of it so it's all enatly stored. Don't know if the case would fit a 4x12, as I haven't tried, but I will.

Anyway, I'll take 350£ for both of them, as they are the same as new, the guy that owned them before me bought them for a tour that never happened, so I feel it's fair seeing as they are effectively new.

Cab (head underneath not included - obviously!):

Flightcase:

Pickup only, unless you are nuts enough to pay for the shipping! Can also deliver within 10-30 miles of central london for free :)

I will also split the two out if necesary, but the flightcase has to go as the missus isn't too pleased about it clogging up the hallway!

Feedback wise, my **** id is 7dyingtrees and I have 100% feedback across close to 200 transactions now.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.