Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: yamaha DTxpress III special with DFH superior

837 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SilverSurfer2 
#1 ·
I am selling a Yamaha Dtxpress III special electric drumkit with toontrack's Drums from Hell superior software, and Ahead aluminum 5B limited edition chrome drumsticks. I used the kit to trigger the drum software to record drums in Logic pro. If you don't know yet, DFH superior has killer sounding drums, and makes recording drums a lot easier than programming them. The sound quality is very realistic and the kit can capture all your dynamics so the recordings sound very real.
The software is registered, but i will transfer the license to buyer. Comes with all Install and massive sample library install discs, original box and manual.

The overall condition of the kit is in excellent condition with the normal minor marks on the triggers and pads. No tears in anything. Everything functions like it should. It's really a great kit to use in conjunction with the DFH superior software, for recording.

The kit is all original, it has 3 cymbals (2 dual zone: crash, ride and 1 single zone: crash), 4 trigger pads (snare is triple zone, 3 toms are single), trigger to sound module cables, hi hat trigger with stand and floor pedal, bass trigger pad and pedal, yamaha drum throne, dtxpress III sound module/brain, and of course the yamaha mounting frame for all the triggers. Cymbal boom arms are also included.

I also have a pair of sweet drumsticks: Ahead 5b limited edition chrome
that have a vibration reduction system to reduce hand fatigue allowing you to play longer and faster.

This is a sweet setup for your home drum recording needs, and is the easiest way to record drums for your own songs especially if you are doing complicated drum fills that take a long time to program, just play what you want, quantize it, and you're done!

$1495 plus shipping (cost depending on location)

I will ship anywhere within usa 50 states. No international shipping, sorry.

Send me a PM if you have any questions, or are interested. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.