Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FT 1978 Ibanez Iceman IC-100 with original case

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  craigny 
#1 ·
Description: ok so as some of you may know I just scored this and it's fukin cool as hell and in really good cond for a 34 year old guitar. But im a whacko and ikll trade anything these days...It's no case queen by any means. But no beater either. Plays perfectly. Just set up too.
Mods: the guy i got it from had some no name buckers in there. I just installed a sd-59 in the neck and the bridge pickup is the black covered alnico v from my agile. Not the best but not bad and better than what was in there. I was planning on replacing it with another Duncan. It has strap locks too. The tuners are pings and I don't think original but good tuners. Most of the wiring seems to be original. Not all. It's not the prettiest electronics but it all works. No noise. The guitar is sound and the neck is good. My Luthier had it apart and checked it all outpocket cracks are confirmed finish only. Ask any questions. Pickup rings looked to have been redrilled. Just trying to be upfront on a 34 yr old guitar. Various chips here and there but no major dings!
Accs: ohsc.. Someone painted a cheesy ax on it and the outside is a lil rough but it does its job.
International: no sorry
References: tons here and other forums.
Price: ok like I said just got this and it was a trade valued at 900 before I put the Duncan in. Not looking to sell. Trades for equal value on guitars, modelers, and Bareknuckle pickups. Like a set of BKP's and an gsp1101 or whatever. Or a decent guitar with BKP's. throw any offer at me.
Pics
1978 Ibanez Iceman IC-100 Photos by craigpiano | Photobucket

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.