FT: Ibanez Prestige RG2120x - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

FT: Ibanez Prestige RG2120x

Description: Ibanez RG2120x Green - 9/10 condition

This is Ibanez in their prime. Seriously.

3-piece Maple neck
Rosewood fretboard
Solid Mahogany body
Lo Pro trem with Piezo acoustic output
Dimarzio pickups

I hunted for one of these in good condition for a long time. Most of them that came up for sale were really dinged and chipped up. This is the cleanest one I came across (other than one in mint condition that was going for like $1500 or something). There's a few really small chips along the back, and then a few really light scuff-ding things in the "binding", but its over-all remarkably clean. The hardware is super clean, with only the slightest, practically undetectable amount of pitting on the trem. The neck is clean, and the frets are basically mint. The piezo works perfectly.

If I describe the guitar in detail, you'll get tired of me praising it, so I'm not even going there. Its an awesome guitar - it has the Ultra neck profile, so its more of a thin ESP/strat style neck than a typical, flat Ibanez Wizard neck. The tone is perfect (better than the JC's I've had, save for one), and it has a really nice weight to it.

For the record, its more green in person. Every picture makes it look bluish.

Modifications: Dimarzio pickups installed (not sure what models - I think an Evo in the bridge)

Accessories: None

References: Lots from Sevenstring.org, Harmony Central, Rig Talk, Gear Page, Jemsite, Bmusic, etc.

Price: $1100

Pictures:
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/t...RG2020/054.jpg

http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/t...Angels/RG2020/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 02:28 PM

Re: FT: Ibanez Prestige RG2120x

PM for you
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 11:23 PM

Reviews: 11

What are you looking for trades?
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98

PM for you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode