FT:s 1990 Ibanez S540's for high end Ibanez 7 or 8 string!! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

FT:s 1990 Ibanez S540's for high end Ibanez 7 or 8 string!!

Hey guys, I have 2 1990 Ibanez S540 models I am offering in trade to help bolster my extended range ranks in my guitar arsenal. Of the two, one is an S540CS(golden sunburst) and the other is an S540FM(more of a dark redish sunburst), both in excellent condition. What I'm looking for are the following models; any Ibanez Universe(and depending on what model and condition I'd be more than happy to throw in some cash on my end), any J Custom 7 strings(obviously cash on my end), the only RG1527 I'm interested in is the RG1527MGW although I might take a black RG1527 for one of the S540s and some cash, I'm also interested in the S7320 or S7420(newer ZR tem model only or the older FM model without the wave inlays) but again this would only be for one of the S540s and some cash and I'm definitely interested in a RG2228(NOT the RGA8 or RGA7), hell, I'd even take some custom Ibanez models depending on how well they're made. Just let me know what ya' got!

Location (City,State or City,Country): Buffalo,NY. Will purchase from anywhere depending on price and method of payment/shipping, required

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM's

References (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay user ID ryuaku00, Pailien on Sevenstring.org

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): negotiable depending on items.

PM me with your email address for detailed pics and I will expect some as well(Must have pics or it didn't happen ).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

Re: FT:s 1990 Ibanez S540's for high end Ibanez 7 or 8 string!!

I forgot to mention I am not above taking cash offers for both
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Re: FT:s 1990 Ibanez S540's for high end Ibanez 7 or 8 string!!

I will even consider trading both of these guitars for a high end professional HD camcorder and even throw in cash on my end depending on what you have to offer.
Closed Thread

Tags
rg2228 , s540 , s7320 , s7420fm , universe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode