FT: Warmoth Wolgang EVH
Up for trade, is a Warmoth Wolfgang that I built.
Here are the specs;
- Birdseye Maple Neck w/ Scalloped Ebony Fingerboard and Hockeystick Style Headstock
- Hard Northern Ash Body (1 Piece - Routed For Floating FR)
- Sperzel Tuners (Brushed Black w/ Chrome String Posts)
- PING OFR Floyd Rose (Gloss Black w/ Brass Sustain Block)
- I Hum, 1 Volume (But routed for 2H, Tone, Vol., and Selector)
If trading, I want a Fender Strat (MIM, FSR Standard Ash, Deluxe Roadhouse, etc.). I'm not really interested in much else, but if ya got somethin, offer it up. I'll gladly consider any trades, Strat or not.
PS: It's in need of a setup. Not badly, but it could use one. Plays very, very well, though.
It's in very good shape. One side inlay is missing, but all the dot markers are perfectly intact. Really, that's the only evidence that the guitar has even been used at all. Also, there's a good bit of wear on the Floyd's rear allen keys, and part of the collar for the screw in arm has broken off (still screws in perfectly, though).
Frets still have a ton of meat left, and they're low and wide. Makes for a great playing axe!
BTW, in the picture, it is fitted with a Kahler Spyder, which has since been tossed and replaced with a PING OFR. Also, in the pic, it has a Vol., Tone, Pup Selector, and 2 pickups. Now, it only has one volume and the bridge pickup, but can be wired in for the other controls with no problem.