Gibson Explorer and Carvin/Fender USA Projects - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 12:08 AM Thread Starter

Gibson Explorer and Carvin/Fender USA Projects

Item for sale: Gibson Explorer and Carvin/Fender USA projects

Description & Condition: 1994 Gibson Explorer project. When I got it, good old UPS snapped the neck at the body joint. Luckily it was a very clean snap. This has a maple neck with an alder body. The neck was clamped and reglued and is twice as strong as it was before. Project includes body/neck, gold tuning keys, gold Gibson Vibrola/trem, 3 way switch and pots. I started to strip the back, but put the project aside. This will need to be at least stripped, if not refinished, but I did string her up and played her minus pickups. Like I said, the neck is on tight and strong. Comes with the original Gibson HSC. $350 shipped.

Fender USA Strat Plus body with Carvin bolt neck. Includes USA body, USA 2 point trem, Carvin neck with ebony board and Fender USA tuning keys, neckplate and screws. There are no electronics or pickguard, but you can pick on up for under $30 on the bay. The neck is perfect, the body is 95% stripped. It has decent grain if you want to go for the "Nuno" look, otherwise a great refin candidate. Will let it go for $225 shipped.

Asking Price: $350 for Gibson and $225 for Carvin/Fender
My Location:

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal or MO

Other Information: Pictures of both projects are here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a274/lhrocker/projects/

Thanx - Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 12:36 AM

Re: Gibson Explorer and Carvin/Fender USA Projects

I'll give you $300US and pay the shipping if you'll send the Explorer to Australia?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2005, 08:27 AM Thread Starter

Explorer on hold pending payment.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-15-2005, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

Explorer sold - thanx David. Now somebody take the Strat/Carvin!!!

Tags
alder body , carvin bolt , ebony board , maple neck , strat plus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode