Good News, Bad news sale...(sl2h, m-audio) - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Good News, Bad news sale...(sl2h, m-audio)

The good news. I just got accepted into a local tech school here in Canada. It's a two year diploma course in Computer Information Systems, with an option to go on to a 4 year Computer Science Degree. At 26 years old, ive dicked around for too long, and am excited to get some papers that the lartger companies will actually look at. (12 job interviews without a yes in the last 2 years) fun

Anyhow, the bad news. Im liquidating gear to keep my first year student loans down.......

First off, a M-audio Firewire 410 unit. bought new last year. Has no issues I know of, and no scuffs or scratches. Comes with the cables and NO box because I foolishly sent off a router in it I sold on ****. Id like 200$ plus 10$ shipping.

Second. The bad news.....

The guitar I just bought from Paul off the JCF....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...026/kathy2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...026/kathy1.jpg

2004 Burnt Cherry Burst SL2H.

Comes with APC Persuader Lead in the bridge, and a Malice in the neck. Thats 200$ worth of amazing pickups in there... I WILL SELL THIS WITHOUT THE PICKUPS, so if someone would buy it and not want them, Id take off 150$ I also just spent 10$ on a push pull pot and am AMAZED how nice these pups sound in single coil mode.

It's in mint shape, ask Paul, he sent it to me, and it's been here for 3 weeks being pampered. Freshly tung oiled, set up for 9-46's. I just spend 10$ as well on an original Floyd Rose Block, to keep it nicely in tune in Dive only mode. Has a nice screw that comes out for full float use.

Comes with case, all papers, guitar cleaning kit, the bar (all mint). Double boxed, packed with care.

Id like to get what I paid for the guitar (-200$ in shipping and import tariffs out of my sad pocket, as well as Paypal fee's)

1215$ plus shipping......
1050 without pups plus shipping.....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...026/kathy1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...026/kathy2.jpg

More pictures if you need, Ill take anythign for interested parties.

Paypal preferred, if in Canada I can take whatever!!

Any q's, message me, or email at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 10:04 PM

Re: Good News, Bad news sale...(sl2h, m-audio)

so if you sell without the pups, do you get the stock pups instead? or no pups at all...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

no pups. Original pups were sold off!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

I'm gonna give this a final *bump* my M-audio unit was sold, but I still have this guitar and would like to get rid of it by February.

Im willing to accept a partial trade so that I have a "mutt" of sorts. Id like an Ibanez RG421, or 321 or something where I still get a decent guitar, but can get a few hundred for this pony to help with my bills. Otherwise it's going to sit under the bed
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 08:53 PM Thread Starter

New Years Bump. I need this out of the house soon. Ive had interest, but it seems half the time emails dont come back and im not sure why that is.

Im still interested in partial trades for any fixed bridge dealies!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 10:38 PM

I have a nice Washburn Idol ET from Boogie Street , Green Quilt, Gold Hardware, Ebony Board, ZW EGS's, which i am tossing around to let go. Insane Guitar, really really nice but heavy
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2006, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

sorry, im looking for 24 frets, 25.5" scale, and 1 11/16 nut pref.......

RG321 or RG421 is perfect for me *ive owned 3, and know what im getting*

Tags
audio firewire , coil mode , ebony board , fixed bridge , floyd rose , tung oil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode