Ibanez JEM Forum banner

...Guitar and Amp Stuff For Sale...

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ibanized777 
#1 ·
got a decent list here guys...

ADA MP1 - yall know what this is. went on tour and heard some nice heads...this thing just doesnt sound the same to me anymore.
$175

Jackson USA RR1 - Kinda Beat-up on the body...this thing has seen the road. 2 main crushes down to the wood half the size of a dime wide. biggest fin has a piece that cracked off on a very flattering angle. should be an easy fix if you know what you're doing. Super Clean neck/fret board. Dual EMG 85's. have pics. Probably wanna re-fin it.
$1100 or trade for a decent Head+$$$ or an Eventide

Apex Sonic Enhancer - Like BBE, more control knobs, stereo.
$100

FOR LOCAL (Toronto Area) PICKUP:

Doyle Custom Enclosures 8ohm 4x12 - 3 different Celestion drivers (v30, 85, and 75) and a Doyle Custom driver. I have 2 cabs loaded the same way...love them...dont wanna sell it, but I just got back from touring for 7 weeks, have been out of work for 3 months, and I'm brokeass!!! check out the videos on the site.

www.doyleaudio.com

you can actually toss these cab off trucks doing 60mph, or have elephants
stand on them...literally. I used to work for the company. these things are the toughest cabs availible. Hands Down.
$600

Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.