IBANEZ RBM1 BLUE SIGNED BY REB BEACH - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 07:21 PM Thread Starter

IBANEZ RBM1 BLUE SIGNED BY REB BEACH

$1424 FREE SHIPPING TO THE US ONLY

Im up for REASONABLE offers.

I ALSO HAVE JUST POSTED ANOTHER RBM1 BLACK FROM MY REB BEACH COLLECTION.

*****FLORIDA HURRICANE DORIAN SLASH THRU SALE********************************************

Item for sale on other channels and locally so I reserve the right to end auction pending sale from other channels 🙂

Up for sale is my 1991 Rbm1 voyager. It is being sold from my personal collection of Ibanez.
It has been signed by Reb himself back in 2/2018. Comes with some swag from the venue.
**** VIP badge excluded shown for reference only. Also seen in pictures is me with Reb and the band for reference the day he signed it.This is the same model Reb plays in the easy come easy go video. Click to see

Watch "Winger - Easy Come Easy Go" on YouTube

I have 2 other rdbms signed by Reb so I'm letting this one go. To mention the other 2 RBMS I have are a RBM2NT AND RBM1 BLACK. So this is being pulled from that group for $ale. Need to upgrade some things on my child's car 🙂
This piece of history has been professionally setup. It shreds!!It also sports a new Lo pro edge with orignal line in the mold. Came from New old stock from my parts supplier. $ 400 for the trem alone. Orignal pickups with the exception of the Dimarzio chopper T in the middle position. I also had to have a custom pick guard made as there isn't any replacements available. The orignal was delaminating. It is exact replacement after 3 times of getting the color and fitment right!
The color of the Rbm 1will in certain light look greenish or teal in color.
**There are only 5 spots seen in photo that are blemishes on the Rbm1 see photos.The 2 are down near the lower strap button . These are the only ones most noticable. One small on tip near input jack and 2 very small on face on headstock. Right side.
Neck pockets are great. Photo of last one has a pin size in clear that camera cant even pick up.See photos.
Very clean and sleek!
Everything you need to know is shown so you can be ""confident "" in your purchase 🙂 I would like it that way so I expect the same for you !!
***PHOTO SHOWN OF SERIAL # CHECK FOR BUILD DATE. DECEMBER OF 1991
Comes with Orignal case and trem bar. The case is in good shape with the latches being a little old looking. See pics.
FREE SHIPPING******
WILL BE PACKED LIKE A BRICK (SAFE)
Will be shipped Fed ex 2nday air SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Really want it to go to a good home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode