Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ibanez S470 signed by Michael Angelo Batio with Bill Lawrence pickup

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kramerman 
#1 ·
I'm trying to sell my Ibanez S470. It's my first guitar ever. Unfortunately, I'm going to Marine Corps boot camp in September and won't be able to play it much, plus I could use the money.

It hasn't been played much, mainly just small jam sessions and playing for fun on the weekends.

The guitar is an Ibanez S470, but when I bought it, it had an S520 neck. The pickups are a set of Dimarzio Evolution pickups. The guitar is a little dusty, because I hadn't played it in a while so I just left it on the stand. In September it was signed by Michael Angelo Batio. He messed up while signing it, so that's why the M is smudged a bit. I'm also including a set of Bill Lawrence humbuckers: a L500XL and a L500R, as well as a dimarzio clip-lok strap in black, a set of Ernie Ball power slinky's 11-48, and 2 Dunlop Jazz III picks. I'm selling the guitar for 395 and that includes the case, picks, and strings, while the humbucker set is 100 for the two. I've come down on the price big time so I have to sell the two this time. Price will be determined only when I find a buyer and what his address is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.