Jackson Kelly KE3 - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 AM Thread Starter

Jackson Kelly KE3

Jackson Kelly KE3 - Transparent Black

Bought brand new in January 2008.

The guitar is great to play, I like how the neck plays on it but I still can't really adjust to the body shape and to playing it. The guitar hasn't been played too much, it pretty much has spent most of its time in the case.

I installed schaller strap pins on it the day I got it, all you need is to get the locking strap part of it.

On the pointy horns of the guitar, theres a chip at the front and the chip at the back (I accidently bumped it one day) but its not really noticeable unless you look up close to the guitar etc.

Reason for selling: I still can't get adjusted to the shape of it. I'm more used to strat style & LP style shaped guitars. I'd rather see this go to someone who will play it rather than the guitar sit in its case because I can't adjust to playing it.

I bought the guitar and case for $1309AU but I will let it go for $750AU (plus shipping if you want me to ship it) as I really want it gone. Thats a good price considering that I haven't played it much.

If you are interested and want me to ship the guitar, let me know your post code and I will find out how much it will cost to ship. Pickup is also available.

Australia only. Sorry guys. Might cost a fair bit to post overseas.

Anymore questions PM Me or email me at [email protected]

Guitar comes with: Receipts, Allen Keys, Trem Bar, keys to the case etc.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/DSC00750.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/DSC00749.jpg

Heres a picture of the chips. I'm not a very good photographer..(circled them in yellow)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...kellychips.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
jackson kelly , strat style

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode