Jeminizer's WTB/FS/FT Master Thread - Pickups, custom pickguard, and more! - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Jeminizer's WTB/FS/FT Master Thread - Pickups, custom pickguard, and more!

Hey Jemsite. I am restoring a Jem and as a result have a bunch of stuff I need to buy and a bunch of stuff I need to move out. Mods, I know I had a thread on a few of these things, but with all the new stuff Im adding I though it would make that thread way to cluttered. Sorry for the unintentional bump on those items!

For sale/for trade:

Paf Joe- like new shape. Black, standard space. 12 in lead. $45 shipped con us.
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...3778183158.jpg

Mo' Joe- great shape, except for the drilled out mounting holes. I have some washers that you can put on the ends of the screws that hold the pickup upright just fine. Black, f spaced. 10 in lead. $40 shipped con us.
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...3778183158.jpg

Super Distortion- Black, f spaced. Taken out of the Jem I am restoring. Excellent shape. 8-9 in lead. $50 shipped con us.
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...8472462829.jpg

JEM Pickguard with custom airbrush job of Elizabeth Banks. Was originally a jem777dy pickguard, and still is, just with the artwork on top. I thought I would give someone the change to grab it instead of my stripping the paint off of it. The paintjob is EXCELLENT, just not my cup of tea. Comes with the pickup covers and truss rod cover pictured. I also have the screws to go with them that have the paint on them so they blend in well. $75 shipped con us.
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...8472408781.jpg

Purple Ibanez Knobs- Tone and Volume only, no switch tip. Shown in picture above. Great Shape. $20 shipped conus.

**If you buy the pickguard with the knobs I will make them $85 shipped together**

Wanted to buy/ trade for:

Black/white/black JEM (or rg) pickguard and truss rod cover (dont have to be sold together)

Pink Super Distortion (f spaced)

Pink PAF Pro (f spaced)

Pink Breed Neck (f spaced)

Green Ibanez Knobs (tone and volume only, I have a switch tip)

Green Dimarzio cliplock strap

5-way switch (Ibanez, any kind in great-new shape)

**** I also have a black original edge in excellent condition. I would be willing to do a straight swap for a lo-pro edge in equal condition, in cosmo or black if you have one. Not interested in selling, just a swap.****

Let me know if you have any questions. I can take more/better pics of anything if you ask. I snapped most of these late a night so they are crap quality. I can provide my ID on the bay if you want more references. Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Re: Jeminizer's WTB/FS/FT Master Thread - Pickups, custom pickguard, and more!

Pic of edge: http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...8475217687.jpg
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2010, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Guys I also need a black locking nut and string tree if any one has one.

Let me know if you are interested in anything or have anything on my WAnted to Buy list, I need most of these parts soon. Thanks!
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

A couple of price drops.....

Super Distortion $45 shipped con us

Airbrushed pickguard $60 shipped con us

If I dont get some action on these in the next couple days they're going off to the bay.

Still looking for all on the WTB list, so if you have something let me know!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 02:28 PM Thread Starter

All for sale items off to the bay. Still looking to buy most of items on the WTB list, let me know if you have them.
Closed Thread

Tags
jem , knobs , pickguard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode