Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Marshall JCM2000 TSL100 + 4x12 Cab (UK)

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Max Dread 
#1 ·
Hi all

First up, please note that the cab does not have to be sold with the head.

The head is in really good condition, a couple of very small marks/tears to the vinyl (we're talking millimetres here!), but other wise great. Included is the Marshall 5-Way footswitch. I'm sure anyone looking knows the features, but in a very small (think hazelnut) nutshell, the amp is all valve (4x Pre 4x Power) it has three channels, with separate EQ, Gain and Vol for each channel, as well as two indelendent FX Loops. Emulated Balanced Direct Out for recording. VPR switch for 75% reduction in output power (so you can get cranked sounds at lower volumes). Spring reverb. The list goes on........

The cab is cosmetically knackered. The speakers are 100% though and it sounds great. Just looks biffed up galore.

I'm in Norwich, UK, but will be travelling down to London at the weekend and would be happy to deliver to anywhere in London or thereabouts, or anywhere en route. In fact, I could probably sort out some kind of delivery to anywhere if it wasn't too far.

I'm looking for £750 for everything (incl delivery), but like I said above, I will split. Fire away for any pics or more details/questions.

References = tabula64 on ****, as well as a few pints here and there on other forums.

Cheers

Max

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.