Maven Peal Tuskadaro; Gflex 2x12; ISPprorackG; etc - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Maven Peal Tuskadaro; Gflex 2x12; ISPprorackG; etc

Maven Peal Tuskadaro variable wattage, variable sag I'm the original owner, never out of my smoke free home studio. Mint $995 +shipping
I would prefer local sale, Wiling to deliver in NY/NJ/CT area. Will ship but only with a flightcase which I would have to purchase. Shipping would probably be @ $200 in CONUS Incl flightcase.
Avatar 4x12 special cab with G12H30 celestions. Black tolex wheat grillcloth.
I'm the original owner and bought @ same time as the MPeal. Never out of smoke free home studio mint. I have the original box for this and will ship but prefer local deal.
$349 +shipping;
THD 8ohm hotplate orig owner @ 5 months, dead mint with box; $225 shippined in the CONUS;
RCA 6l6GC blackplates, matched. $50 shipped for pair in CONUS. I bought these @ 1 month ago they tested near new and I have put @ 20 hours on them.
Siemens EL34 ANOS matched pair, I bought these new @ 3 months ago, they have @ 100 hours on them no lettering. $50 shipped in CONUS.
Rocktron Xpression with box and instrusctions a few light scratches; $225 shipped in CONUS
Genz Benz GFlex 2x12 George Lynch signature ported cab. Mint $350
Will deliver in NY/NJ/CT area. Will ship but it will likely be @ $50-$75.
Alesis powetrip8 power conditioner voltage meter. Mint with original box $75 shipped in CONUS
6 Space rack case Musicians Friend model $49 shipping xtra. Mint
Rocktron Midixchange $49 shipped w/midi cable mint with box
Rocktron Hex $49 shipped w/ connector cable mint with box;
Keeley CV-7003 Javaboost mint $179 shipped with box;
Keeley Fuzzhead Red 1st batch of units with adjustable trimpot mint $149 shipped with box;
Keeley Katana mint $129 shipped
Shure sm-58 with clip, 10'cable and boomstand mint $99
On stage ampstand $29 mint with box
ISP prorackG decimator $300 shipped two weeks old mint.
Email for link to pics.
Nothing has been out of my smoke free home studio since I bought it. Most items I am the original owner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 04:47 PM

Re: Maven Peal Tuskadaro; Gflex 2x12; ISPprorackG; etc

PM sent on Tuskadaro...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 06:25 PM

Sorry for the conversation Jim, but that's a STEAL for whoever buys that Maven Peal. I briefly had one, and it was the best amp I ever heard. But, I traded it to Mr. Shrapnel, Mike Varney, for a couple of really cool guitars because I really don't do the stack thing. I almost wish I had the cash to get this one.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM

up for some trades or no?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Sorry guys this thread is a year old.
Everything is sold ... altough I've bought some of it again.
I apologize for not locking it up.
I was hurtin' for $ last year.
FWIW selling that Tusk is the biggest gear mistake I ever made.
Closed Thread

Tags
genz benz , rocktron xpression , space rack

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode